Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 75 of 75

Thread: Video Games, do you play them too?

  1. #51
    OptiBoard Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    India
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Posts
    20
    video games are played by almost all kinds of people from children to old people.They play all types of games.IT is very fun to play

  2. #52
    Master Jedi King of the Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA.
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledzinator View Post
    Rocket League just went free to play. Its really fun if you haven't tried it.
    <3 Rocket League
    Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

  3. #53
    OptiBoard Novice
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Aurora
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Posts
    7
    I stopped playing online video games due to the lack of internet privacy. So when my brother asked me to try this game called Among Us online, I was very skeptical. But now I am kinda addicted to it.

  4. #54
    OptiWizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flat Land
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy18 View Post
    I stopped playing online video games due to the lack of internet privacy. So when my brother asked me to try this game called Among Us online, I was very skeptical. But now I am kinda addicted to it.
    Among Us is such a fun game to play with friends. I personally don't like public lobbies but love playing with friends.

  5. #55
    Ghost in the OptiMachine Quince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sebago ME
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Posts
    1,172
    Apparently I was playing Red Dead wrong. I started with story mode and got board, which sounds like the general consensus. I'll try again with the online mode and probably get hooked like everyone else but for now I'm enjoying FFVII remake. It is definitely living up to my expectations which makes me very happy.

    Not so much with Cyberpunk. That sounds like nightmare. I heard they actually pulled it from PS4 for the glitches though it seems to be okay on the PS5. I'll be looking forward to whenever they iron it out. Probably another 3 years....

    Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing. I love everything about that game but for some reason don't like to play it extensively. Not sure why, maybe slight tedium, but I pick it back up once or twice a year.

    Review of Skyrim on VR- slightly disappointing. Though it is beautiful and has all the same great play features, movement is very strange. If you play with a dualshock controller the movement isn't bad but you don't get that full experience. With the motion controls you get the full immersion but have to 'jump' forward to move. Not the best setup but still impressive considering it wasn't made for VR. Either way- Skyrim being one of those games that you want to play for 10 hours straight will strain the eyes with VR.
    Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

  6. #56
    OptiWizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flat Land
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    348
    So I picked up escape from tarkov a few months ago and I have to say that it is the hardest bust also most rewarding shooter I have ever played.

  7. #57
    OptiBoard Professional IIxIPariahIxII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    177
    Currently roaming between Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord on PC, Cyberpunk, FIFA 21 and eagerly awaiting the MLB the Show on Xbox finally. Also jumping back into Mass Effect: Andromeda. Some CoD: Warzone with the guys but not as much atm. Looking for an MMORPG to jump back into as well. We should all start a little optical gaming group. If anyone wants, add me on Xbox and Steam. IIxIPariahIxII (i's). Yes, I was young and stupid when I first joined Optiboard, but I was a prolific gamer back then lol.

  8. #58
    OptiBoardaholic KrystleClear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    238
    I play Diablo III and World of Warcraft. I really want to get a Nintendo Switch so I can play Animal Crossing for a change of pace.
    Krystle

  9. #59
    Ghost in the OptiMachine Quince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sebago ME
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Posts
    1,172
    I've recently delved back into Diablo. It's fun but tends to become tedious quickly, in my opinion. Therefore, I play in small doses.

    The Switch is fun. I've got friends who have it and it definitely makes for a good social gaming system- but I've got VR for that. If I have company, Beat Saber or AstroBots are my go-tos... that being said, nothing beats Mario Party. *sigh
    Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

  10. #60
    OptiBoardaholic KrystleClear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Quince View Post
    I've recently delved back into Diablo. It's fun but tends to become tedious quickly, in my opinion. Therefore, I play in small doses.

    The Switch is fun. I've got friends who have it and it definitely makes for a good social gaming system- but I've got VR for that. If I have company, Beat Saber or AstroBots are my go-tos... that being said, nothing beats Mario Party. *sigh
    I agree. I play Diablo when I just want to mindlessly mow down mobs. At this point, I am getting up there in Torment levels and it's not as fun. Looking forward to IV!

    I would really like to get an Oculus, but we live in a somewhat narrow townhouse, so there isn't much room to roam.
    Krystle

  11. #61
    OptiBoard Professional IIxIPariahIxII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by KrystleClear View Post
    I agree. I play Diablo when I just want to mindlessly mow down mobs. At this point, I am getting up there in Torment levels and it's not as fun. Looking forward to IV!

    I would really like to get an Oculus, but we live in a somewhat narrow townhouse, so there isn't much room to roam.
    There's some pretty good setups for stationary VR. But I feel ya there. I still can't hook up my Vive since moving to Atlanta :(

  12. #62
    OptiWizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flat Land
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    348
    So I just wanted to celebrate a little. I decided to play more ranked in rocket league this season. I managed to get my champ level reward this season!

  13. #63
    OptiBoard Professional IIxIPariahIxII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledzinator View Post
    So I just wanted to celebrate a little. I decided to play more ranked in rocket league this season. I managed to get my champ level reward this season!
    Congrats! You on PC Sled?

  14. #64
    OptiWizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flat Land
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by IIxIPariahIxII View Post
    Congrats! You on PC Sled?
    Yep

  15. #65
    OptiBoard Professional IIxIPariahIxII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledzinator View Post
    Yep
    Steam?

  16. #66
    OptiWizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flat Land
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    348
    Smiguel is my steam name

  17. #67
    OptiBoard Novice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Posts
    7
    So yeah, i also play video games, love racing, Assetto Corsa mostly and BeamNG Drive, novel like games such as call of cthulu (lovecraft) story rich games like Detroit become human and some hearthstone for relax.

  18. #68
    OptiBoard Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    USA
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by King of the Lab View Post
    Pub G, Fortnite. Looking forward to Sea of Thieves, & Far Cry 5.
    I had played PUBG It's great fun Specially in last zone and played FAR CRY 1 & 2 a long time ago I like Far Cry 2 very much Soon I'll start Far Cry 3.

  19. #69
    OptiWizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Flat Land
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    348
    Ok Elden Ring anyone? This is my first souls like game and I am having a blast!

  20. #70
    OptiBoard Novice
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    india
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Posts
    1
    playing fifa 21 on playstation

  21. #71
    OptiBoard Professional IIxIPariahIxII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledzinator View Post
    Ok Elden Ring anyone? This is my first souls like game and I am having a blast!
    God yes. Surprisingly as I don't care for anything after Demon Souls. All just felt the same. But Elden Ring is amazing. I do plan out my time with it though. Way too easy to spend 3 hours running around before completing one quest. I still need to add you to Steam lol Any idea how to initiate the crossplay summons?

  22. #72
    OptiBoardaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    273
    Fortnite with no building is pretty interesting atm

  23. #73
    OptiBoard Professional IIxIPariahIxII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by NAICITPO View Post
    Fortnite with no building is pretty interesting atm
    I heard they were doing that. Is it just an event? I think they should have it as a permanent mode but the building aspect, to me, is what makes Fortnite different. Also the basis for the original game lol.

  24. #74
    OptiBoardaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by IIxIPariahIxII View Post
    I heard they were doing that. Is it just an event? I think they should have it as a permanent mode but the building aspect, to me, is what makes Fortnite different. Also the basis for the original game lol.
    I think no building is for this season and it just started a week ago. I played last night for the first time and it plays MUCH faster with sprinting. I do miss building though, I just wasn't a box fight master. If there could be some sort of happy medium, like making the amount of resources people could carry much smaller I think I would like that better.

  25. #75
    OptiBoard Professional IIxIPariahIxII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by NAICITPO View Post
    I think no building is for this season and it just started a week ago. I played last night for the first time and it plays MUCH faster with sprinting. I do miss building though, I just wasn't a box fight master. If there could be some sort of happy medium, like making the amount of resources people could carry much smaller I think I would like that better.
    I never could build (too much Battlefield way back in the day lol) but have friends who'll build around us and I just give them cover fire

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need some help! X Games Frame
    By peyes in forum General Optics and Eyecare Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 05:28 PM
  2. swf Games...
    By John R in forum Computer and Software Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 11:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •