Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video Games, do you play them too?

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    video games are played by almost all kinds of people from children to old people.They play all types of games.IT is very fun to play

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledzinator View Post
    Rocket League just went free to play. Its really fun if you haven't tried it.
    <3 Rocket League
    Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    I stopped playing online video games due to the lack of internet privacy. So when my brother asked me to try this game called Among Us online, I was very skeptical. But now I am kinda addicted to it.

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy18 View Post
    I stopped playing online video games due to the lack of internet privacy. So when my brother asked me to try this game called Among Us online, I was very skeptical. But now I am kinda addicted to it.
    Among Us is such a fun game to play with friends. I personally don't like public lobbies but love playing with friends.

Ghost in the OptiMachine Quince's Avatar
    Occupation
    Apparently I was playing Red Dead wrong. I started with story mode and got board, which sounds like the general consensus. I'll try again with the online mode and probably get hooked like everyone else but for now I'm enjoying FFVII remake. It is definitely living up to my expectations which makes me very happy.

Not so much with Cyberpunk. That sounds like nightmare. I heard they actually pulled it from PS4 for the glitches though it seems to be okay on the PS5. I'll be looking forward to whenever they iron it out. Probably another 3 years....

Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing. I love everything about that game but for some reason don't like to play it extensively. Not sure why, maybe slight tedium, but I pick it back up once or twice a year.

Review of Skyrim on VR- slightly disappointing. Though it is beautiful and has all the same great play features, movement is very strange. If you play with a dualshock controller the movement isn't bad but you don't get that full experience. With the motion controls you get the full immersion but have to 'jump' forward to move. Not the best setup but still impressive considering it wasn't made for VR. Either way- Skyrim being one of those games that you want to play for 10 hours straight will strain the eyes with VR.
    Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    So I picked up escape from tarkov a few months ago and I have to say that it is the hardest bust also most rewarding shooter I have ever played.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Currently roaming between Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord on PC, Cyberpunk, FIFA 21 and eagerly awaiting the MLB the Show on Xbox finally. Also jumping back into Mass Effect: Andromeda. Some CoD: Warzone with the guys but not as much atm. Looking for an MMORPG to jump back into as well. We should all start a little optical gaming group. If anyone wants, add me on Xbox and Steam. IIxIPariahIxII (i's). Yes, I was young and stupid when I first joined Optiboard, but I was a prolific gamer back then lol.

Thread Information