Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisdom to start the Day ..................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom to start the Day ..................................

Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm. But the harm does not interest them.

TS (Thomas Stearns) Eliot

Wisdom To Start The Day .........................................

Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.

Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.

Jesse Jackson

Comment

Friendship is like a bank account. You can't continue to draw on it without making deposits.

Source Unknown

Comment

Wit is so shining a quality that everybody admires it; most people aim at it, all people fear it, and few love it unless in themselves. A man must have a good share of wit himself to endure a great share of it in another.

Lord Chesterfield

Comment

Some students drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.

Source Unknown

Comment

A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, At my age, I don't even buy green bananas.

Claude Pepper

Comment

What it lies in our power to do, it lies in our power not to do.

Aristotle

Comment

Asking the right questions takes as much skill as giving the right answers.

Robert Half

Comment

Once a disease has entered the body, all parts which are healthy must fight it: not one alone, but all. Because a disease might mean their common death. Nature knows this; and Nature attacks the disease with whatever help she can muster.

Philipus A. Paracelsus

Comment

Life is tragic for those who have plenty to live on and nothing to live for.

Source Unknown

Comment

People usually think according to their inclinations, speak according to their learning and ingrained opinions, but generally act according to custom.

Francis Bacon

Comment

Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever.

Samuel Smiles

Comment

When I played drunks I had to remain sober because I didn't know how to play them when I was drunk.

Sir Richard Francis Burton

Comment

Today enormous effort goes into convincing the American public that we're just consumers of media manipulation and sound-bites and spin doctors. That we care only about ourselves, money, and stuff. That acting out of passion and conviction doesn't make a difference. But all history shows that it does.

Bernadine Dorn

Comment

Working...
                              X