Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisdom to start the Day ..................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom To Start The Day .........................................

Just as our eyes need light in order to see, our minds need ideas in order to conceive.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”

Marc Twain

Comment

Comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable.

Finley Peter Dunne

Comment

We have always found that people are most productive in small teams with tight budgets, timelines and the freedom to solve their own problems.

John Rollwagen

Comment

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Bernard Williams

Comment

You must give up the way it is... to have it the way you want it.

Source Unknown

Comment

The first glass is for myself, the second for my friends, the third for good humor, and the forth for my enemies.

Sir William Temple

Comment

My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.

Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.

Arthur Ashe

Comment

There is no good in arguing with the inevitable. The only argument available with an east wind is to put on your overcoat.

James Russell Lowell

Comment

I would rather be adorned by beauty of character than jewels. Jewels are the gift of fortune, while character comes from within.

Plautus

Comment

The trick is to make sure you don't die waiting for prosperity to come.

Lee Iacocca

Comment

To be persuasive, we must be believable; to be believable, we must be credible; to be credible, we must be truthful.

Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.

Zig Ziglar

Comment

I may have faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Working...
                                X