Aloha Optigods!

Looking for some help/advice sourcing an archetypal frame. I’mlooking for one of those old school round zyl frames, as chunky as possible,and as round as possible.

Thickness: You know how like wayfarers are just THICK as allhell through out the frame, with those older style 4 armed hinges? Im assuming it’s a design relic from a timebefore they embedded the wire core for strength and resilience in the temples.But yeah, looking for something carved from some crazy FAT chunk of zyl.
Roundness: looking for comedically round, like Winston churchhillstyle. But not only that, ideally I’m looking for the ones where the bridgeplacement is more towards the middle of the eyeshape than the top…. I think itmakes them look rounder over all when its in this setup, and possibly more oldschool (but that’s gotta be debatable)

Archetypal: if anyone knows of a style or type that meetsthese characteristics that’s also being produced and has been producedessentially the same since like 1922, that’s the dream. I don’t know why, but Ilove those styles and or brands that are steeped in tradition. When I can weara style/brand and find someone wearing the same thing from like 50+ years ago,few things give me as big an opti-*****. I’d assume this is just some hipster thing oroverall naivete, but id also like to think I prefer a style/brand that once itwas developed all those years ago, it was realized to be so god damn perfect itnever needs to be changed , altered, or updated.

Anyway, if you guys have any suggestions or directionstheyre greatly appreciated. Don’t be afraid to suggest something discontinuedif you still know the name, I can hunt on ebay and the like.