Thread: Affordable SLO Device for both medical and commercial use

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Affordable SLO Device for both medical and commercial use

Hi everyone! Being a regular reader of this board - though not an active member, I've decided to create my account to promote my product! I usually stay away from reading/creating promotional content, so for that reason I would welcome any form of criticism, but I believe that our product is worth attention (pardon my biased opinion

For 4 years now, after 800 units sold worldwide, EasyScan is expending both online and offline. Recent researches indicate that hospitals and individuals providing eyecare services are running short on time and workforce simply because the demand is increasing too rapidly. As a result, waiting times are increasing, and services provided and often loosing quality (results of researches conducted in Canada, Germany and Netherlands (please find links here, here and here) but that applies to many other regions. That's the reason why we are trying to spread to the word about our product.

--------------------

EasyScan is a very affordable SLO device created in the Netherlands and designed with two goals in mind: being clinically relevant (hence technologically advanced) and making eyecare accessible and understandable by all. For that, the EasyScan comes with features designed specifically to make the user's work (opticians and optometrists mostly) much easier, which results in a win-win situation: customers have access to screening services from more places (practices and optical retail stores) while doctors and opticians gain more traffic while seeing their patient/customers being more loyal to them.
    Here’s how we do it:

- Built-in library of documents:
    (PDFs and videos) Accessible from within the software that the user can show to their customers to help them understand the matter at hand. In top of seeing a beautiful picture of their retina, the customers/patient get to watch videos or docs explaining various diseases/degeneration thus facilitating the understanding/memorization process.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FOLDER.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	13588
    - Retina Report to go:
    Also accessible within the software, the customizable retina report to go is a mobile friendly report that can be sent directly to your customers' phones and that serve as a reminder of the eye examination they just had with their practitioner/optician. It makes the examination easier to remember, easier to understand, and more importantly, it turns a customer into a loyal customer by having them more likely to return to the shop/practice where the retina report to go was generated.

Name:	Blue Circle RR Hand.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	13589
    - EasyScan academy:
    This one is for our users who are "less medically literate" than others: a library of courses in the form of modules that are designed to help you make the best out of your EasyScan, to learn to identify various diseases and other degeneration, and to up-sell your services. The EasyScan academy's content has been designed mostly for opticians, whether or not they work hand in hand with eye care professionals.

Name:	HZT.jpg 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	13590
    - Marketing Material:
    To use offline or online, inside or outside your practice/store in order to promote your services and invite your customers to come for an eye examination

Name:	s.jpg 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	13591

When it comes to the technological aspect of our device, I invite you to take a look at our website. Depending on the region where you are located, we also offer free demos, we bring an EasyScan to your store, provide you with training for half a day, and leave it to your store for a couple days so you can try it yourself.

Don’t hesitate to reach out of you have any questions. This is a promotional post, but I’ve created it with the best intentions. I firmly believe in the value of our product (along with 800+ opticians/optometrists worldwide) and would love to get your feedback and/or questions.

All the best with your professional and personal endeavors and a big thank you to the Optiboard community for its dynamism and professionalism.
    Last edited by EasyScan; 11-02-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Thread Information