Luxury Eyewear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxury Eyewear

I am planning on adding a separate room in my dispensary for luxury eyewear. I have Silhouette's 23k line. I am in talks with Gucci and I am looking for suggestions. NO LUXOTTICA product. Tom Ford? Christian Dior? I need help. I am on the Syracuse University campus.

Originally posted by TEMPLBNDER View Post
    I am planning on adding a separate room in my dispensary for luxury eyewear. I have Silhouette's 23k line. I am in talks with Gucci and I am looking for suggestions. NO LUXOTTICA product. Tom Ford? Christian Dior? I need help. I am on the Syracuse University campus.
    What is your retail price point range for your office for luxury? What is the current market of luxury frames in your area and what prices will you be competing against?

Tom Ford is one to look at and a lower end price point from the same company to look at would be Swarovski.
    State Optical frames? https://stateopticalco.com/
    Made in Chicago and retails for around $300.

Comment

How about Savile Row Eyewear? Beautiful rolled gold and combination frames, made in London. I think retail price is around the $400 mark. I'm not sure what their US distribution system is, but they definitely have stockists in the states.

Savile Row’s eyeglasses, 18-karat rolled gold frames are the embodiment of refined craftsmanship and sophistication.

Comment

Skip Gucci. The customer 'service' Kering offers is terrible. Eastern State offers Jaguar for men, Diva for women, and Cazal for both plus suns.

I'm in the process of getting more unique European lines introduced for the diversity and showstoppers. If you haven't looked at the lines in this thread, prepare to have some new and unusual high-end options:

I'm looking to bring in some querky frames that would not be readly available at the local Dr office or at the Super-chain-stores. I would like them to retail between $300 and $ 600 Thank you
        Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

Comment

Gold an Wood frames super luxurious made from different woods, buffalo horn, and precious metals. They even have some with up to 100 diamonds

Comment

Dita, Jacques Marie Mage, Lindberg Horn, Orgreen, Chrome hearts, Maybach, Mykita Sunsglasses, Rolf.

Comment

Working...
            X