Our office is currently going through a remodel and one area that is not changing is a small side area off of the waiting room that is the designated "children's room".
It has about three books, currently no toys (due to people either taking toys or kids abusing the heck out of the toy that we had to remove it), and a wall mounted TV that used to have a movie or tv playing on it but no longer (doc doesn't want to pay the extra fees each month for multiple Time Warner/Spectrum cable boxes).

This room needs some sort of improvement, not just aesthetically, but also functionally as an area for young children to play. Right now, as much as we can professionally ask to keep kids under control, young kids run back and forth from the waiting room to the front desk and into the optical area.
I suggested buying more toys that can stay in the area (and harder to walk off with) , and that was shot down because "it's a germ hazard and too much hassle to clean weekly".
Doc is now thinking of getting a Roku or something similar to stream tv to the kids room, but I have no experience with said devices.

What has your office done to help entertain children? What pro's and con's should I be aware of with ideas you currently use or have attempted in the past?