No announcement yet.

New lens cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your glasses cleaner than cloths and sprays with this carbon eyeglass cleaner.

Get your glasses cleaner than cloths and sprays with this carbon eyeglass cleaner. Peeps uses invisible carbon particles to repel dirt and leave your lenses crystal clear.

If anything keeps lenses crystal clear, it is an anti static product that repels dirt from clinging to the surface.

That carbon particles are an antistat is news to me, and I could not comment on it.

At $ 19.75 a bottle you can buy another product that has also antifog added to the antistat at 3.95 per bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Ryser View Post

That carbon particles are an antistat is news to me, and I could not comment on it.
      I have been using the Lens Pen to keep my DSLR lenses clean for several years now. It uses the carbon particles as well, and does a much better job at cleaning (streak free) and keeping my lenses clean than any atomized cleaner. It was just a matter of time until someone created an ophthalmic version. The price, however, is a bit high.
      I bend light. That is what I do.

Comment

Working...
      X