Thread: Welcome

OptiBoard Apprentice OptiBoard Gold Supporter
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Welcome

Members,

OPTITECH USA would like to personally thank Optiboard and its members for the opportunity to sponsor this new forum!

OPTITECH USA was created in 2012 by Jason Paoli, with the intention to provide excellent service and products at affordable prices. Jason started in the industry in the late 90's as an Optician. His passion for equipment began a few years later when he began working in a lab producing lenses for a large national chain. He slowly became one of the most efficient lab managers in the country within his company. Jason left the industry full time in the early 2000's and became Deputy Sheriff in Florida. In 2008 Jason was awarded Deputy of the Year and promoted to Major Crimes Detective. During his time at the Sheriff’s Department, he studied engineering and became certified through IPC for circuit board diagnostics/repair, "knowing this is where the industry was heading". Jason left the Sheriffs Office in 2009 to pursue his true passion of repairing Optical Lab Equipment. He was welcomed back by his former employer and tasked with managing several labs in the Area. During this time Jason began learning the in's and out's of the equipment in the offices. Optitech USA started as a "one man band" in a very small space providing extremely high quality refurbished lab equipment. Since then, Optitech USA has grown with its large Phoropter Service Program and Refurbished Lab and Diagnostic equipment to over 9000 consumers throughout the country.

What sets Optitech USA apart from its competitors is its attention to detail and extraordinary customer service. Optitech USA also provides customers with an opportunity to get their current equipment repaired or serviced without the pressure of buying replacements. This service is available to everyone, whether your equipment was purchased from us or anyone else at an affordable cost to you. Once again we thank you for the opportunity to serve the members of this forum by answering any questions you may have about current or future equipment needs in your practice, also any topics or questions you may have about service or repair of your equipment.

Last edited by Optitech USA; 05-16-2017 at 05:30 PM.

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Thanks for sponsoring the new forum! welcome to Optiboard

Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Awesome!
    I'm Andrew Hamm and I approve this message.

OptiBoard Apprentice OptiBoard Gold Supporter
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Thank you!

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    This is exciting!

A new forum and a new OB sponsor! Happy day!

Ghost in the OptiMachine Quince's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    What an awesome background! My plan before this was actually forensic science! I guess optics and law enforcement go hand-in-hand
    Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

Thread Information