Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryser View Post
Not needed ...........................

...........at old age you use two pairs of glasses one for daily all around glasses, and another pair on your desk in front of the computer.

When you get older everything becomes more complicated even little daily things, so making it simpler is helping getting these complications simplified.
That is a very close minded view on what is best for older people...its called convenience... the use of one pr for reading and one for distances actually MORE difficult than pal's...certainlyif you are going to sit and read a novel or work on the cpu for extended hours then a dedicated pair would be best...i tell all my customers that pals are your swiss army knife...good at most things
But not great for any one thing. Ive worn flat tops and they are terrible for walking around in...you are just consumed with the fact that you think pals just don't work from what ive read...i have tremendous success with them and when (on rare occasions) people can't handle pals then i suggest the distance only/reading only option.