Thread: Optician looking to relocate

Bad address email on file

Smilie Optician looking to relocate

My name is Michael and I am a Licensed Optician in NY State for the past six years. I am ABO Certified, a Fellow of the National Academy of Opticianry, and a graduate of the Ophthalmic Dispensing Associates Degree program at Erie Community College. I am experienced in lens surfacing, edging, tinting, polishing, and grooving. On the sales floor side of things, I have ten years of retail optical sales experience and have sold in excess of one million dollars of eyeglass frames and lenses. I am experienced in appointment setting, dispensing, adjusting, ordering, repairing (including soldering), and inspecting eyeglasses. I am also experienced in instructing new contact lens wearers on proper insertion and removal techniques. My family and I are looking to relocate to outside of NY State, and I would like to be contacted if you or someone you know has an opening for someone with my skills and dedication to providing great customer service. If I would move to another licensed state, I would have no difficulty in promptly obtaining your state's license to practice opticianry. Any travel costs for an interview(s) and relocation costs are solely my responsibility. Please contact me for a speedy reply.

OptiBoard Novice

Michael,

Just read your ad - I'm also an Optician in the Buffalo area and am looking to relocate myself. Have you had any luck ? do you have any advice ?

Joe

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Hi Michael,
    My name is Dr. Julie Le and your experience seems like a great match for our office. Our office is located in Keene, NH. I am not sure how far you are willing to relocate but Keene is a wonderful area in the southwest area of New Hampshire. The practice, Eyeworks, was established by Dr. Vincent McMahon over fifteen years ago and I joined the office about two years ago. We are looking for a full-time optician that enjoys working in a fast-paced, professional office. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and participation in a retirement plan. If you are interested, you should visit our website at www.eyeworks.com to learn more. It is outdated but does provide an overview of our philosophies. You can contact Dr. McMahon at vinmcmahon@eyeworks.com. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Julie Le

Thread Information