Thread: World class intake forms!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Big Smile World class intake forms!

It's that time again. In our eternal search for increased efficiency and the best information from our pt's to help our docs move through the exam quickly and effectively - we're looking to update our intake / pt. information forms.

Do any of you happen to have a form you either use (or have seen / are aware of) that you felt was next level awesome?! Perhaps not even specific to optometry/ophthalmology, but something that was supremely efficient, patients wouldn't skip over 90% of the form without even glancing at it, and that offered very good questions leading to good medical information / data for the doc to utilize in the exam.

Would love to get your input. Out forms are ok...but always trying to improve this stuff.

Cheers!

Uilleann~

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I have no idea who makes/offers this, but I was recently at a new Dr's office that had a kiosk that you checked in at. It went from form to form with mostly check boxes and wouldn't go to the next screen without an answer. It was very fast and efficient.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by optical24/7 View Post
    I have no idea who makes/offers this, but I was recently at a new Dr's office that had a kiosk that you checked in at. It went from form to form with mostly check boxes and wouldn't go to the next screen without an answer. It was very fast and efficient.
    That would be BRILLIANT! Probably WAY too many bucks for 99.999% of cheap OD's...Yeah, I'm looking at YOU docs! But a great option. I'll do some Googling!

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Jubilee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We utilize the solution reach tablet check in. I created a few extra forms for our eye health history questionnaire, along with a few places for indicating who had access to their information/materials.

Very simple to do. Will pull over your demographic information that you have in your practice management system, and simply ask the patient to verify the information. Captures signatures, creates a downloadable pdf, easy to copy and put in the files section of their chart.
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Thread Information