TURA frames --- 46 frames $1600.00 (Cost Valued @ over $2400.00)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tura_Frames_Picture_tn.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	13101Tura_ByersOptical_20170118.pdf

After 66 years of independent optical business, Byers Optical in Topeka, KS closed with the retirement and 80th birthday of my father, James W. Bloomar, formerly ABOC. I am attempting to liquidate the remaining inventory on his behalf.

I believe most, if not all frames are still current and the frame stock was serviced by our sales representative. I helped manage the inventory for the store and attempted to keep all frames current. Some factory eyeglass cases are available.

Byers Optical did not build a business over the many years by deceiving customers, and a "good nights sleep" is much more important to me than having someone displeased. We all know how challenging the optical business is today. Payment arrangements can be negotiated. S/H costs --- paid by seller to include appropriate insurance and timeliness.

I have attached a .pdf file of the inventory for review and a few pictures of the accumulated inventory. We will have additional inventory posted in the future, along with fixtures and equipment.

Please contact me if interested either through the OptiBoard or email or phone.

Thank you for considering.

J.D. Bloomar, RN, BSN
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Byers Optical Logo 2012.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	13099
Former Optician Byers Optical
Formerly 5331 SW 22nd PL STE 70
Topeka, KS 66614-1548
785-235-2755 (Cell)
jdbloomar@hotmail.com