Thread: Need help

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Crier Need help

Searching for a frame for a pt. She loves that look from like 10 years ago with super small lenses, her current pair are oval, she would like to keep it rounded, here's the kicker, she NEEDS to be wearing like a 56 eye frame. Her current pair are a 48, the temples don't even hit the back of her ears and she loves them (kill me) They're a flat metal, she wants to keep the B super narrow, and is understanding that we need to increase her eye size but is hesitant to do so .. Here are two examples of frames she kind of liked, Both liz claiborne sz 53 WAY TOO SMALL ... just searching the optical experts to see if anyone has any ideas for me ... I want to get some frames in for her that actually fit the width of her head that she will actually like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	13095Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture2.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	13096
    "what i need is a strong drink and a peer group." ... Douglas Adams - Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Gold Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    So you are asking for small eye frames that have temples that extend out on the edge? Or Frames similar to the one you posten in a 56 eye?

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I'm asking for any frames in a similar style that would fit someone with a big head. I would take examples of either, but am looking for something with a small B and at least a 56 eye. The pictures were a reference of something she kind of liked. She's like 25, I don't want to make her look like an old lady either!
    "what i need is a strong drink and a peer group." ... Douglas Adams - Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy

Ghost in the OptiMachine Quince's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Helium Paris and Dana Buchman come to mind. Not sure if you work with either of those lines. The Heliums are the younger option, in my opinion.
    Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Jubilee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Eyes of Faith has a similar style in a larger eye size. NOt sure if large enough...
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    There is a great oval or round shape by Silhouette that measures a 140mm, or more, anatomy fit(centre of hinge pin to pin).

Model 2878 comes to mind. A plastic thin look with a fit of a metal. Very light weight.

It is round but would be easy to "ovalize" if desired.
    Eyes wide open

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Have you looked at Clear vision's style n fit? Nice way of saying larger frames for women. Check out JMC 056, BCBG Brynn, Ellen Tracy Delhi... all come in 56 eye

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Gold Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I do very very well with More to Love frames (I know, the name...)

Ive had women near tears at the feminine frames on their face. Edison Optics. Good stuff

Thread Information