Thread: Need a list of high end frames and suns please

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Need a list of high end frames and suns please

Hi all. Doing some research for my boss for a possible future business venture. I need a list of high end frames and Suns especially. Names that would also be recognizable. My thinking is; I had asked the same type of question to those on the POF FB page and the list was nice but I personally didn't recognize many of the frame lines. SO these were very high end and I suppose I'm not that fashion aware when it comes to the Milan scene. I realized in a venue where a great deal of your sales will be due to foot traffic, then I probably need a great deal of the frames and suns to be names the average shopper willing to spend the money for the name/quality would recognize such as D&G, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Gucci etc. What else?
    Also, higher end than those listed would be great as well.
    Thanks for playing!!
    PK
    ~Follow Your Bliss~

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Go to Ebay, See what was sold at the highest price. This will be your answer!

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Name brand gets people in, but variety with the selection and quality keeps them. Name brand does not always equal foot traffic or a buy. Nor does it always mean quality.
    While this comes across as a "duh" statement, get a variety of Ray Ban (as a starting price point for sun and familiar name), mixed with high end, as well as either Costa OR Maui.
    However, without knowing all the details of what this business venture entails, and where you are marketing, we can only guess what might actually sell. With the name brands in mind, shop around at optical shops, sunglass specialty stores, and if possible, simply walk around and see what people in that market are wearing. You might find a niche for a popular or unknown brand that your business could capture.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Finding quality frames that are also unique tend to help. If you are able to connect to what the pt wants, likes, and needs while building a trust with them the pt usually wont care about the price tag, to a point. If you have frames you can't find many other places, or even anywhere within a drivable distance and can connect then thats where you create your client base. That being said, my favorite higher end sun frames include DITA, Leisure Society, and Moscot. They are all independent as well.
    Christopher Lee
    Arizona LDO
    ABOC & NCLEC

Independent Problem Optiholic edKENdance's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Redhot Jumper Go to my website listing of over 900 Optical websites ...............................

Go to my website listing of over 900 Optical websites and check them out for what you want:

Go to: ===============>
    http://optochemicals.com/web_listing.htm

Thread Information