theFinishingLab.com
Santinelli Nidek ME-1200 PLB8 Edger with ICE1000 Blocker
*****ONLY 9,743 Cuts *****
$40,000

FINANCING IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS!
Get no payments until 2017 and take advantage of the Section 179 Tax benefit!!
Warranties, install, and training are also available.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	13025

Santinelli Nidek ME1200 Edger
The world’s first automatic 3D drilling edger has got a total redesigning from the base that has come up as the ME-1000 DESIGN+ Lens Edger lens finishing device. The new ME-1200 Multifunction Lens Edger offers all the advanced features of the ME-1000 DESIGN+ and also added high-tech functions in a smaller and compact form.
The ME- 1200 is equipped with the advanced level auto-control processing system that is an extremely rigid direct linear drive lens carriage that is vibration free. It has a built-in system that measures the volume of the lens, offers the most suitable condition for processing lens and also calculates the lens grinding torque. The ME-1200 comes with all the state-of-the-art functional designs that were available in the previous models along with its superior quality display contrast and easy to use facilities in the latest model LCD touch screen.
Electronic Estimate System
The latest ME-1200 comes with the EES that provides lens measurement information, an estimate of the time of lens processing and controlling the automatic lens selection processing method. 20% less time is required for normal lens processing as compared to the earlier models. The EES method has reduced the time to 30% and by using the EES mode, the super hydrophobic lenses are edged without axis shift.

Santinelli Nidek ICE1000 Blocker
The highest class blocker ever is the Ice 1000. Apart from blocking functions, it reads the demo lens like its outline shape of rimless drill mounts. It can also create the position of a hole, manage data and edit the shapes of the lens. The Ice1000 is the ideal tool for processing lens and maintains a perfect balance with the family of Nidek lens Edger, Lex 1000, ME-1000 and also ME-1000 DESIGN+.
With the help of the newly designed optical systems that are according to the latest technology, accuracy in measurement is at the highest level. It can easily detect the errors caused by prismatic effect and eliminate them. Measurement of the weak power lenses is accurate and automatically detects progressive lenses.
The Ice 1000 has the ability to read the outline shape of the demo lens automatically.
As the images are enlarged on the display, setting the hole positions becomes easy by using a demo lens that is set on the touch panel.
The Ice 1000 also has a number of editing functions that work well for ME 1000 DESIGN+ like creating holes that are complex operations, Shape Editor of an Advanced Level, Design Cut, Facet and also Partial Grooving. It supports data editing for the processing on the ME DESIGN+ . There are thumbnails shown on the data management display that helps to search for missing data.

The edger has been completely refinished!

95% Cosmetic (some minor wear and nicks)
100% Operations
9,743 Cuts
90% Blocker (ICE1000 included)
ME1200 and ICE1000 Blocker Operational Manual (PDF)
NO Accessory Kit
12 Pliable Cup Blocks (sorry NO Pliable De-Blocker)
100% Direct Water System (Included)
Santinelli Retail Price is over: $70,000 (you'll never get it cheaper than $58,000)
Refinishing can take up to 14 days until the unit is shipped!

The Finishing Lab is only a broker and in no way own this machine. This machine is sold 100% AS IS. If the system is bought you understand 100% what you are buying. We in no way accept returns once the edger has shipped from the Finishing Lab.
Please email us with any questions before bidding or buying. If paying with Paypal, a 4% charge will be added at check out. Credit cards accepted direct add 4% Other payment options are a business check and the equipment will ship once it clears and of course, local pickup is always an option.

Please email us with any questions before you buy Info@thefinishinglab.com

Check out more edgers for sale here!