Hello everyone,

My name is Jake. I am the Head of Media and I am an accounts manager for The Optical Group, we are happy to be new sponsors of the OptiBoard.

A little bit about The Optical Group:

We are a Canadian buying group for independent optical professionals.

The Optical Group began providing buying group support for Canadian Optical Professionals in January 1988. By providing great value, customized service and tools that make your business better, we have grown and evolved into one of the largest buying groups in Canada remaining a proven industry leader.

Every month our members receive a consolidated summary statement including all individual supplier statements delivered to their inbox or couriered to their door. Our monthly newsletter detailing current news and updates from suppliers, new promotions and exclusive promotions and new supplier information keeps our membership up to date.

We offer our membership online education and accredited educational seminars, exclusive digital marketing packages as well as exclusive premium quality private labels.

If you would like more information please email: jake@theopticalgroupcanada.com or give us a call at: 1-800-263-0010.

You can also visit us online at www.theopticalgroup.ca or find us on Facebook by searching The Optical Group and Twitter @theopticalgroup