Do you want to open up a private practice, but are afraid you won't have the right kind of help to manage it? We may be your answer.

We are a newly-married couple looking to settle down in an area for the long-term and help a practice grow (from scratch if necessary) with our dedication, passion, and expertise. We are looking for an optometrist who believes in the power of both therapeutic lenses and vision therapy for a large population (that may include developmental delays, brain injuries, sports/academic enhancement, etc.) Bonus if you want to create more than just a traditional private practice! We may even be able to help with funding. Ultimately, our objective is to create a positive impact in the world.

ME:
~~Educational Background~~
*Trained in Visuo-Cognitive Therapy with Dr. Harry Wachs (author of Thinking Goes to School, and Visual/Spatial Portals to Thinking, Feeling and Movement)
*Studied traditional Vision Therapy, Primitive Infantile Reflexes, DIR Floortime, Lindamood-Bell, Listening Therapies, and Syntonics
*BS in Brain and Cognitive Sciences, University of Rochester

~~Management~~
*Department Manager, Visual Rehabilitation for concussion/TBI with Dr. Deborah Zelinsky (neuro-optometrist featured in The Ghost in My Brain)
*Managed and grew a vision therapy department for 6 years
*Managed and grew a non-profit organization for 7 years
*Trained vision therapy techs through successful internship programs
*Excellent at Customer Service, Personnel Hiring, Scheduling, Online Marketing, and Financial Strategic Planning

MY WIFE:
~~Skills~~
*Optometric office management experience
*Minimal optician skills (switching lenses, fixing frames, placing occlusion foils, etc.)
*Some medical billing and coding
*Quickbooks and accounting software
*Computer and software trouble-shooting
*Able to read and order an optical Rx
*Multi-lingual:
(fluent) English and Spanish
(conversational) Japanese and French
(understand) Portuguese and Italian
(basic phrases) Mandarin
*Excellent at Customer Service, Front desk administration, Website & Social Media Development, Managing office workflow, and Detail-oriented

Looking to start a conversation about what the future could hold. Please reply in a private message regarding what the perfect office would be like for you!