Thread: Today being an ugly, rainy and windy Sunday afternoon .........................

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Redhot Jumper Today being an ugly, rainy and windy Sunday afternoon .........................

This morning I went and bought my summer flowers which I plant as the usual summer decoration of my house.

Around an hour ago it started to come down real good and my Sunday job of planting flowers went as forecast.

Now sitting in my little corner office upstairs sitting in front of the computer. looking at the rain hitting the garage roof and behind it the monster trees, huge maples that are moving with the wind.

So here comes a thought: I have never seen pictures of a head if state wearing glasses at least not since of all the pictures with UK PM Winston Churchill and his half eyes and the bottle of Scotch in the old days. Today they all pose without them glasses if possible.

So I found a few pictures of our new PM Justin Trudeau who is not even in his mid forties wearing a huge frame with all the reporters behind him.

Spinning the thought a little further I remembered that I had never seen the USA finalists in glasses either and started to search and actually did find them in glasses.

Now comes the next problem, how the heck can I Show them without going against OptiBoard political rules, even if most probably none might apply, so I posted them on my own website and they will be deleted tomorrow morning.

One of the most interesting thing, is that Hillary wear about a minus 9.00 Diopter lens on her left eye only.

see at : ============>
    http://optochemicals.com/main.htm

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter SharonB's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hillary had a "head injury" after a fall in her home in Chappaqua (sp?) NY a few years ago, and for a time was wearing a Fresnel prism and glasses. I think she wears contact lenses.... she might be better off with eyeglasses. They would help to mask the bags under her eyes. Just my thought.
    Lost and confused in an optical wonderland!

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter SharonB's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    BTW - we were deluged with rain yesterday too. Flowers are waterlogged. So are we.
    Lost and confused in an optical wonderland!

Occupation
    Don't complain. Sing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w40ushYAaYA

And, besides, It washes the horse shlt off the streets.

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation

Blue Jumper Dick, .................You as a fresh immigrant to Naples Florida will have your ....

Quote Originally Posted by rbaker View Post

Don't complain. Sing!

And, besides, It washes the horse shlt off the streets.

Dick, .................You as a fresh immigrant to Naples Florida will have your baptism today and tomorrow, with torrential rains of up to 7 to 8 inches of flooding. This will wash anything off the streets, and the golf balls will swim towards the holes.

Early in the morning I usually listen to the news form the Ft.Myers area. When going outside do not forget the glasses with the wipers.

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Hopefully we have moved beyond superficial appearances and listen to the candidates policies. Unfortunately in American politics Trump has made this year's election about name calling. Let's make America great again by closing our borders and setting a 35% surtax on all imported goods.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Does anyone know if Hillary still wears the fresnel? If that is the case, it is better to wear the CL... I remember Gov Rick Perry wearing glasses when he ran. Drove me crazy because they were crooked and needed an adjustment. Then there was Dr Ben Carson who suddenly started wearing CL when he advanced in the race. Then he kept blinking. That Drove me nuts. Oh and let's not forget Gov Jeb Bush who did the same thing...wore his silhouettes and then also started to wear CL. I think it's best if they didn't wear their glasses. I can't concentrate on anything they say....I keep analyzing their specs! Although...sometimes I don't really want to hear what they have to say. They all stink.

Thread Information