Looking for a speaker with dual approved courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a speaker with dual approved courses

It is becoming more and more difficult for us to find NCLE speakers and obtain sponsorship. With that being said, we have had speakers in the past who have courses that are both ABO and NCLE approved. This works really well for us in Virginia, a state that requires licensing but not continuing education.

The ABO is not able to provide a list of speakers or courses, so I'm turning to the optical community in case you know of speakers who have courses that are dual approved or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
    Michelle Nelms
    Executive Director
    Opticians Association of Virginia

You might try contacting the National Federation of Opticianry Schools (NFOS). Many NFOS opticianry instructors have the skill set to present as speakers but may have not bothered to get ABO or NCLE speaker approval.

Comment

Ya just gotta love the good old ABO.
      Dick

www.aerovisiontech.com

Comment

Contact fellow member here, Laurie Pierce, I'm sure she can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by OAVGirl View Post
          It is becoming more and more difficult for us to find NCLE speakers and obtain sponsorship. With that being said, we have had speakers in the past who have courses that are both ABO and NCLE approved. This works really well for us in Virginia, a state that requires licensing but not continuing education.

The ABO is not able to provide a list of speakers or courses, so I'm turning to the optical community in case you know of speakers who have courses that are dual approved or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
          Michelle Nelms
          Executive Director
          Opticians Association of Virginia
          I would offer but I let the NCLE-AC lapse.
          1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
          1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
          1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Comment

Michelle, as you are aware, I have a lot of dual approved courses.

Diane
            Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

I might be able to help, I am currently presenting a course on digital dispensing for Quantum that is ABO certified. Feel free to contact me at opticianjw@msn.com

Comment

It is a nice post. Well, if anyone here needs suggestions for professional Bar prep course then I would highly recommend the TestMax Bar Exam Prep course to you all. This is a wonderful online prep program which helped me pass this test with good score in the last year.

Comment

Working...
                X