OPTOMETRIST POSITION (Chesapeake/VA Beach/Norfolk, VA):

Seeking a terrific full-time, part-time, or fill-in optometrist for my practice inside Greenbrier Mall located in the beautiful Virginia Beach area. I want a doctor to work in my practice five days per week (full-time) or part-time (may include weekends). We offer competitive pay, flexible schedule, and convenient hours. Please don't hesitate to send me your CV/Resume, you can contact me at: ASURMATY@GMAIL.COM, or call 571-340-5523.

At our practice, a third party handles all administrative tasks: no headaches with medical billing/coding, credentialing, following-up with insurances, etc. We have comprehensive equipment in each office to take care of your patient's primary care needs. Independent staff is provided, who are highly-trained in caring for patients before and after they see the doctor, including support with extensive preliminary testing, contact lens care and fittings, and much more. We offer competitive pay plus a great bonus structure, annual salary review, convenient working hours, flexible schedule for doctors, health insurance, and 401k. This practice is located minutes away from VA beach where there is a lot of fun activities to do like: fishing, swimming, great restaurants, water sports, parks, etc. Also, this practice is located about 40 min away from Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, multiple private beaches, William and Mary University, and much more. Please contact us for more detail.