Thread: Midwest Vision Congress and Exposition - Party Ideas

Bad address email on file SuziBlueEyes's Avatar

Midwest Vision Congress and Exposition - Party Ideas

I wanted to get some feedback from the Optiboard for the Midwest Vision Congress and Exposition Kick-off party.

We were thinking of either having a Beach Party (Beach Blanket Bingo or Blue Hawaii) or a Latin Music themed party. We've done blues theme and swing theme in the past and I wanted to "kick it up a notch."

What are your thoughts and suggestions? :idea:

The Midwest Vision Congress and Exposition will be held May 15-17, 2003 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. This show is sponsored by the North Cental States Optometric Council and Vision Expo - a partnership of the former EyeQuest & Eyecare shows.

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Lens Manufacturer
    If you go Hawaii, Take it from Transitions Optical 1997 OLA Party at Indy experience. (Hawaii 1.50 Party Transitions III kickoff) ..do not distribute real leis! They stain clothes and skin.
    Fantastic party but the next morning most of the people at exhibit hall had purple necks.
    regards,
    Jim
    Jim Schafer
    Retired From PPG Industries/
    Transitions Optical, Inc.

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say even less.
    Paul Brown

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Re: Midwest Vision Congress and Exposition - Party Ideas

SuziBlueEyes said:
    I wanted to get some feedback from the Optiboard for the Midwest Vision Congress and Exposition Kick-off party.

We were thinking of either having a Beach Party (Beach Blanket Bingo or Blue Hawaii) or a Latin Music themed party. We've done blues theme and swing theme in the past and I wanted to "kick it up a notch."

What are your thoughts and suggestions? :idea:

The Midwest Vision Congress and Exposition will be held May 15-17, 2003 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. This show is sponsored by the North Cental States Optometric Council and Vision Expo - a partnership of the former EyeQuest & Eyecare shows.
    When will the party be held? I love the idea of a Beach Party...Beach Blanket Bingo. Loved Frankie and Annette. Of course Blue Hawaii is also a good one. I can just see a lot of Elvis imposters. Can you tell what era I grew up in?

Diane
    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Bad address email on file SuziBlueEyes's Avatar

Party Time

Party will be held on Thurs. May 15th from 6:30 - 10:30pm in Exhibit Hall F (where the trade show is). Free hors d'oeurves and drinks and entertainment.

Thread Information