Thread: Closing shop after 47 years, lots of stuff needs to go

Bad address email on file OptiBoard Bronze Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Closing shop after 47 years, lots of stuff needs to go

We specialized in glass lenses (as well as selling all other materials) all these years and have a lens cabinet full of finished and semi-finished glass lenses we need to sell. In addition, we have a lot of glass plano lenses in both polarized and non-polarized, some rare and no longer available. We also have a lot of CR-39 finished and semi-finished blanks available. We have an AIT Continuum all-material patternless edger to sell. We have 2 glass heat treat units, finishing stones, lensometer, etc. For years we specialized in custom-made sunglasses, both plano and prescription. Send me an email with your needs to hidalgos@suddenlinkmail.com. I'll answer promptly with quotes, condition reports, etc.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    I am looking for dispensing tools, frame warmer, pupilometers and lensometers. do you have any of these and what are you asking? What would you charge for shipping to Indiana?
    keelyallenod@yahoo.com

Rising Star OptiBoard Bronze Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    We specialized in glass lenses (as well as selling all other materials) all these years and have a lens cabinet full of finished and semi-finished glass lenses we need to sell. In addition, we have a lot of glass plano lenses in both polarized and non-polarized, some rare and no longer available. We also have a lot of CR-39 finished and semi-finished blanks available. We have an AIT Continuum all-material patternless edger to sell. We have 2 glass heat treat units, finishing stones, lensometer, etc. For years we specialized in custom-made sunglasses, both plano and prescription. Send me an email with your needs to hidalgos@suddenlinkmail.com. I'll answer promptly with quotes, condition reports, etc.

Hello. Do you have any rivets? The old type, individual, I use for hinge repair. If you do, I would love to hear from you. Michael. mishmush99@gmail.com

Thread Information