Thursday, June 25, 2015
MVE Webinar Series

Please join us for Improve Practice Efficiencies with My Vision Express, part of the My Vision Express Webinar Series.
Improve Practice Efficiencies with My Vision Express

Learn how optometric and ophthalmic practices and optical retailers can use
My Vision Express® to optimize your practice and modernize records with our practice management and certified electronic health records (EHR) software.

Register now to for Improve Practice Efficiencies with My Vision Express, part of the My Vision Express (MVE) Webinar Series. You'll be able to learn how to optimize and improve your practice workflow using My Vision Express. This hour-long webinar will provide an overview of features critical to the success of your business.

Our Regional Account Manager for the Northeast and Sales Team Lead, Nichol Wills, ABO, NCLE, will show you how to leverage My Vision Express for your practice.

Nichol began her optical career as an optical manager with the top world-wide optical retailer in 2005 and has gone on to run multi-location private opticals. Nichol holds a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Miami and maintains current ABO and NCLE certifications.

She has been part of the My Vision Express team since January of 2012 and her extensive optical knowledge and experience will help your office clearly understand how My Vision Express will help accelerate your practice.

The free online webinar will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2015, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST. The webinar will last an hour and include a question and answer session. An on-demand recording of the webinar will be made available after the webinar's conclusion.
To register, simply click on the button below. Please note that after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

You can also visit the webinars page on our website, or email our sales department at sales@myvisionexpress.com. You may also call us at 1-877-882-7455 to learn more.

Where & When

Online - Webinar Registration

Thursday, June 25, 2015
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST