Thread: DYNAMIC Optician needed for a very busy optical franchise in Tampa, Fl area!

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

DYNAMIC Optician needed for a very busy optical franchise in Tampa, Fl area!

​Seeking a highly qualified and experienced Optician, licensed or non, for our very established and busy family owned optical franchise in Brandon,
    Fl. We have been in business with the same owner for over 30 years. Must be able to handle a fast paced environment as we have 2 full time and 1 part time ODs, who are also very busy. Great sales ability and multitasking is a must. Our customer service is exceptional and our staff must be willing to go above and beyond to enhance our customers' experience. We use great products and carry a vast variety of frame lines. We offer very competitive hourly, plus a generous commission for someone who is the perfect fit. Benefits available for full time. We offer a very laid back, friendly environment with flexibility. Hours would be no later than 7 during the week and we are open Saturdays until 5, but closed on Sundays and holidays. Turnover is extremely rare in our office, so this is a great opportunity. Please Email resumes to Sara at sarapearle81@hotmail.com
    Last edited by sarapearle; 06-17-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Till 7 in the evening and 5 on Sat? Notice you didn't say what holidays your closed for for how long.
    I am not looking nor have a need to. Been spoiled with my 8-5 M-F gig here.
    I'm thinking compensation package would have to be super awesome to get the attention of most. Or someone is just looking to put in a lot of time at the office. Or they are very hungry. Thank god I have that behind me........I hope.
    Best of luck to you.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Well, it would be a total of 40 hours at the most. So, one wouldn't be working until 7 every weeknight and until 5 on Saturdays. Just wanted to post our store hours. We are closed every major holiday including Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's day. We are open a half day on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. We offer a phenomenal work environment, and as I said turnover is very rare here.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    These folks are top notch opticians and business people. I highly recommend them.....
    "Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde"

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by CCGREEN View Post
    Till 7 in the evening and 5 on Sat? Notice you didn't say what holidays your closed for for how long.
    I am not looking nor have a need to. Been spoiled with my 8-5 M-F gig here.
    I'm thinking compensation package would have to be super awesome to get the attention of most. Or someone is just looking to put in a lot of time at the office. Or they are very hungry. Thank god I have that behind me........I hope.
    Best of luck to you.
    This is a very unusual combination of a commercial setting giving great service and products. The Brandon Pearle Vision has great OD's, 4 licensed opticians and a very solid staff of associates. They have made customer service a priority which is why they are still serving the community after more than 30 years.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdp View Post
    This is a very unusual combination of a commercial setting giving great service and products. The Brandon Pearle Vision has great OD's, 4 licensed opticians and a very solid staff of associates. They have made customer service a priority which is why they are still serving the community after more than 30 years.
    This is where Optiboard needs a great big thumbs up button. Bigger then FB. Or a big light bulb.

Thread Information