Dear Optiboarders,

I know most of you are incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to recommendations for patients based on Rx as well as troubleshooting a wide variety of problems. I'm currently trying to learn as much as I can to get to a point where I can confidently interpret potential problems based on Rx or patient lifestyle/preferences/needs as well as troubleshoot more confidently. I work casual, usually 1 to 2 days per week, and so I don't get a huge amount of exposure to a variety of Rxs, particularly the more complex ones.

What I'm hoping for is whether anyone would be willing to post a 'mock' Rx with some details about the patient or doctors recommendations as a kind of "what would you recommend?" or "what would you do?" practice exercise. It could be as simple or complex as you want. Alternatively you could make up a troubleshooting scenario that I could try and solve or suggest solutions for. It could be complete fiction or based off of your own experiences. Anything you can come up with would be a huge benefit in terms of applying my knowledge in more 'realistic' scenarios so that I can handle similar situations in the workplace with more confidence.

Getting different opinions and tips on how everyone handles different patients and Rxs would really make a huge difference to my own knowledge, and maybe help out a few others as well?

Thanks everyone!
Daniel