Thread: How about that nfc championship game

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

How about that nfc championship game

Just wanted to thank both the Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks for one of the most exhilarating games I've seen. GO HAWKS!!
    I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. Mark Twain

One eye sees, the other feels OptiBoard Silver Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Smith LDO View Post
    Just wanted to thank both the Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks for one of the most exhilarating games I've seen. GO HAWKS!!
    We had the juju on you, but you stole our mojo. Outcoached too.
    Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. - Richard P. Feynman

Experience is the hardest teacher. She gives the test before the lesson.

Compulsive Truthteller OptiBoard Gold Supporter Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    My Patriots game against Baltimore I think was more exhilarating as it was back and forth the whole game.

The Packers seemed in control for 54 minutes then the wheels came off!

Superbowl: Pats 32 Hawks 24

(more if Sherman stays hurt)

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    My Patriots game against Baltimore I think was more exhilarating as it was back and forth the whole game.

The Packers seemed in control for 54 minutes then the wheels came off!

Superbowl: Pats 32 Hawks 24

(more if Sherman stays hurt)
    C'om man, they have been a second half team all season, coming back and grabbing the Halas trophy right out of the Packers hands was pure exhilaration. The last 7 minutes of that game put more fans into the Cabrini Cardiac Center than any other sporting event in the Pacific Northwest. As to your prediction for the Super Bowl, just remember R Wilson is now 10-0 against Super Bowl winning QB's. Your making a big mistake if you focus too much on Sherman but that's OK. I'm more interested in the match up of the two starting PAC 12 running backs. I predict a smash mouth football game and a Cliff Avril sack and a half.
    I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. Mark Twain

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Martellaro View Post
    We had the juju on you, but you stole our mojo. Outcoached too.
    I don't feel too bad for you Packer fans, you guys and dolls have had plenty to cheer about over the years. As to being outcoached, I still have my reservations about that. I was surprised that Rodgers did not do more with audibles when Sherman got hurt.

OptiBoard Moron newguyaroundhere's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Sherman and Earl Thomas are both hurt. Sherman has a hyperextended elbow and Thomas had a dislocated shoulder. Both are expected to play but I am curious to see how effective they will be in 2 weeks.

New England will need to establish the running game to beat Seattle. The teams Seattle all lost to, all of them establish the running game and pounded the defense. And Blount can definitely fill that need.

I am also interested in what new wrinkles New England will use against Seattle, especially with the 2 weeks to prepare. We saw them use the 4 lineman formation on offense that threw off Baltimore's defense, so who knows what New England will do now. (Just double check the pressure on those footballs though)

I am picking Seattle to win but wouldn't be surprised to see New England win it. (Vegas lines right now are all over the place, ranging to Seattle favored by 2.5 to New England favored by 1.5)

Thread Information