Thread: EyeDeal Equipment Inc

Rising Star OptiBoard Gold Supporter
    OptiBoard Silver Supporter

Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

EyeDeal Equipment Inc

Hello from all of us at EyeDeal Equipment. We currently specialize in refurbished and NEW Ophthalmic equipment. We offer anything from complete lane packages, to pretest equipment, OCT's, Fundus Cameras, Perimeters, and even do simple service work such as phoroptor cleanings. Call now for more details.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eyedeallogo.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	11498

Brad Chasnoff/ President ext 203
    866-462-2088 ext 203
    brad@eyedealequipment.com
    www.eyedealequipment.com

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hello,
    I am looking for a decent autolensometer. I don't want the top of the line, but a decent one.
    Price quotes would be great.
    Thanks

Occupation
    Hello Becky, how are you? Thank you for the opportunity. I have a few different options for you.

1. I have a Topcon CL 100. This unit comes refurbished by a certified technician with a 6 month parts and service warranty for just $1995.00 plus shipping and handling.
    2. I also have a unit that we sell. It is the EyeDeal DS-7000. This unit has a color touch screen monitor with a 1 year parts and service warranty for $1995.00 plus shipping and handling.

Our last Email Blast: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...d&e=53c7052478

I can send over a formal quote if you would like to send me your company name, address, email, phone, name, etc...................Thank you for choosing EyeDeal Equipment.
    EyeDeal Equipment Inc.
    866-462-2088 ext 203
    www.eyedealequipment.com

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    HI,
    I'm looking for a auto Dimelp Ind. groover.
    Thanks

Occupation

Groover

Quote Originally Posted by CSchoenig View Post
    HI,
    I'm looking for a auto Dimelp Ind. groover.
    Thanks
    I do not have the make and model unit you are looking for, however I do have the Luxvion AG 800 for $74.00.
    I also have the Luxvision ABG 3000 for $214.00, and finally the Luxvision ABG 1000 for $173.00. Each unit is brand new and will come with a 1 year parts and service warranty. Pricing does not include shipping and handling.

If you would like to private message us or email us your company name, address, phone, number, name, and email address, we can provide you with a formal quote along with spec sheets, pictures, etc,.....

The last email blast we sent http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...d&e=53c7052478
    EyeDeal Equipment Inc.
    866-462-2088 ext 203
    www.eyedealequipment.com

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by eyedeal3 View Post
    Hello Becky, how are you? Thank you for the opportunity. I have a few different options for you.

1. I have a Topcon CL 100. This unit comes refurbished by a certified technician with a 6 month parts and service warranty for just $1995.00 plus shipping and handling.
    2. I also have a unit that we sell. It is the EyeDeal DS-7000. This unit has a color touch screen monitor with a 1 year parts and service warranty for $1995.00 plus shipping and handling.

Our last Email Blast: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...d&e=53c7052478

I can send over a formal quote if you would like to send me your company name, address, email, phone, name, etc...................Thank you for choosing EyeDeal Equipment.
    I have a Topcon CL 100 and am really happy with it.

Regards,
    Golfnorth

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I am old school and we have 2 perfectly fine lensometers. That said, it has been suggested by my lab manager that we could spped up production with an autolensometer, but after purchasing a brand new edger am not ready to shell out 2K. Is there something less expensive?
    Thanks

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by beckyc2020 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I am old school and we have 2 perfectly fine lensometers. That said, it has been suggested by my lab manager that we could spped up production with an autolensometer, but after purchasing a brand new edger am not ready to shell out 2K. Is there something less expensive?
    Thanks
    My advice? Bite the bullet, particularly if you have a high volume office. Printout feature is good when neutralizing customer's own glasses for a new pair.

Regards,
    Golfnorth

Occupation

Less Expensive

Quote Originally Posted by beckyc2020 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks
    I do offer one more unit. It is the EyeDeal DS-2000. This is a brand new unit that we offer, however it has been private labeled for us to sell. . It has a 7inch LCD display touch screen. This unit is $1750.00 plus shipping and handling with a 1 year parts and service warranty.
    EyeDeal Equipment Inc.
    866-462-2088 ext 203
    www.eyedealequipment.com

Occupation
    Thank you Dr. Golfnorth I appreciate the data............

Hello again Becky, how are you? I'm not sure if you noticed, but another vendor posted on this thread to get you to buy a different unit. If you purchased from him, I wish you all the luck with the unit as I do not know anything about it. I also wanted to say that I thought it was very distasteful, bad business, as well as disrespectful to promote his product and his company on my thread about my company, what we do, and who we are? I had it removed as they felt the same. I hope you can see that, and hopefully we can earn your business? Either way I wish you luck and will help in any way we can, even if you choose to purchase from someone else.
    EyeDeal Equipment Inc.
    866-462-2088 ext 203
    www.eyedealequipment.com

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter
    Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by eyedeal3 View Post
    Thank you Dr. Golfnorth I appreciate the data............

Hello again Becky, how are you? I'm not sure if you noticed, but another vendor posted on this thread to get you to buy a different unit. If you purchased from him, I wish you all the luck with the unit as I do not know anything about it. I also wanted to say that I thought it was very distasteful, bad business, as well as disrespectful to promote his product and his company on my thread about my company, what we do, and who we are? I had it removed as they felt the same. I hope you can see that, and hopefully we can earn your business? Either way I wish you luck and will help in any way we can, even if you choose to purchase from someone else.
    Sorry to have offended you, it was not my intention. I was only trying to inform of other alternatives. I will start my own thread.

Thread Information