National Optronics 3B Blocker and 4T tracer for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Optronics 3B Blocker and 4T tracer for sale

I am selling a 3b blocker and a 4t tracer with all the attachments and manuals included. Everything does work and I can certainly ship but would be able to meet someone within 50 miles of 60093. The photos should be self explanatory but if there are any questions please let me know and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. They were working when last in service (6 months ago). Asking $450 for the tracer and $2500 for the blocker but will listen to offers.
    Attached Files

Are theses gone?

Comment

Unfortunately yes they are both sold. Thank you.

Comment

I do however still have the manual for the 7E and the virtual lab book if interested.

Comment

hi my name is Bob.. im interested in your 3Bx blocker.. is it still available? 9165041699
          Originally posted by doyleopt View Post
          I am selling a 3b blocker and a 4t tracer with all the attachments and manuals included. Everything does work and I can certainly ship but would be able to meet someone within 50 miles of 60093. The photos should be self explanatory but if there are any questions please let me know and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. They were working when last in service (6 months ago). Asking $450 for the tracer and $2500 for the blocker but will listen to offers.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11487[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11488[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
          X