Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DemandForce vs SolutionReach

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post
    We have Websystems 3. We aren't using everything it has to offer, mainly because of two reasons.

1) it can be glitchy. They DO NOT let you know if there is an issue. "Why did my no show rate suddenly climb?" Ahh.. it hasn't been making those reminder calls. Let me call customer service. Oh, its a KNOWN issue and there is not a gosh darn word about it on their site or in my email on file with them. Great...

2) People in the office felt like a personal call was better than a robo for reminding patients anyway. So we do all that by hand again.

It is great for text reminders for appointments, and it has an 80% satisfaction/working rate for us on the material notifications. I was actually looking at switching to solution reach as well. Just waiting till we finish getting things settled for our move.
    Jubillee, Has the update changed any of the above? Do you still do your reminders "personally"? If you send a text, can the pt. text you back, or does it get blocked?
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Jubilee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Sorry for the delay, I thought I had posted a response on Saturday from my phone

As for the top complaints.. The only glitch I have had was one where they were not linking to my forms correctly. This was not entirely their fault though, since we had some recent software changes with the website and was fixed quickly.

Due to some staffing issues, we made the choice to try the full service again. I can not say if they would alert me to any issues ahead of time. Instead of a dedicated support team, they now have a generic email/phone number. I typically use the email and they call me back within an hour or two.

I am still disappointed with the level of personalization on their calls. I would rather be able to give the introduction in those 30 seconds compared to only being able to state our office name. We will be tracking our no show rate very carefully the next month or so as we evaluate if the robocalls are not effective. My analysis last time was that it did not increase, and the one hour text reminder was a huge help.

For RxReady notifications, the only issues I have had in the past few months have been due to our PM settings. It appears we have several patients with cell phones listed, including permission for text, and it not being the case. I am working with my staff on a smoother system to recognize orders that have been marked received for a while, and contacting the patient by another means. It has been a huge time saver though for them to add voice as an option for this. My current settings are for text & email, and if not active, then voice.

If I send a text, the patient can text us back. However it is received as an email message on the account you have connected to WS3. Most of the time I just get an OK, or Thank You, but occasionally I will get messages about being late, need to reschedule, etc. Since we don't have a receptionist right now, I keep that email account up so I can check messages as they come in.

Its not perfect, but it certainly is a lot better than it was 6 months ago.
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

discount

[QUOTE=Johns;494100]
    Quote Originally Posted by Uilleann View Post
    We found more than $100/month savings for very similar service options switching to Solutionreach from DemandForce. Since DF was bought out by Intuit, their service quality looked to take a lemming leap of a proverbial cliff sadly.[/QUOT

We probably save that much in postage each month, as most of our recalls are done via texting now.

If anyone has any questions, PM me, and I can get you a discount. (I don't work for them....yet!)
    Hi John,
    I am considering SR to integrate with CPM. Do you have a way of getting a discount from them?
    Thank you

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    [QUOTE=payam;510366]
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post

Hi John,
    I am considering SR to integrate with CPM. Do you have a way of getting a discount from them?
    Thank you
    Sorry, I don't deal with either company.

JoshT
    Hey Payam,
    My name is Josh...I am a Senior Account Executive with SR and I would be happy to connect with you and talk about SR and all the new features and benefits that we have introduced over the summer. We also have some pretty awesome end of summer pricing promotions going right now that I think may be of interest. Send me a quick message back and we can figure out a time to connect.
    Thanks
    josht@solutionreach.com

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Josh, a good way to build support for any product is to purchase and Optiboard Subscription! It's the subscriptions that keep this forum online! Thank for your support!

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    I am currently looking at my options. A lot of what I have been reading is positive towards solution reach. What made you switch?

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Just had a presentation with a Solution Reach rep. I was impressed by what they can do. However, the monthly price point is alot.

Thread Information