Thread: 84 piece lot of Meyer Eyewear frames. Much like Zero G, amazing deal ! !

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

84 piece lot of Meyer Eyewear frames. Much like Zero G, amazing deal ! !

This is an amazing deal for someone looking for a very exclusive collection. Below is a very clear description of what these frames are and how they are manufactured. If you sell these at suggested retail ($599) there are over $50,000 worth of frames here. A great opportunity to make some serious margins on your frames. $6,000 OBO get the whole lot with the trays. I am even throwing in a brand new lensometer for that lucky person who picks up this smoking deal. Don't be afraid to make me a reasonable offer...these need to go, now!
    Free Shipping in the US.

Post script. I have had a few messages telling me my prices are too high. I guess the whole OBO and make me a reasonable offer is too much for some people to grasp. HELLO.......make me a reasonable offer, that's it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meyer 5.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	10988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meyer 7.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	10990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lensometer 1.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	10991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02457.jpg 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	10997

Name:	DSC02455.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	10996

The glasses are made of 100% pure titanium, making them very light and bio-compatible. The flexible and robust frames ensure supreme comfort for the wearer and prevent the glasses from slipping. A completely redeveloped, screwless frame hinge guarantees lasting stability.

Meyer Titanium Glasses

One of a kind perfection through craft
    Exclusive, timeless design
    100% pure Titanium
    40% lighter than stainless steel
    Biologically sound
    Physical vapor deposition coating
    Extremely resistant to corrosion
    At Meyer, particular value is placed on the exclusive finish of the pure titanium surface using the elaborate PVD process. With this coating technique, titanium condenses on the surface of the glasses. As a result, hard layers with various color effects are created: black, graphite, berry, aurora, and brown. With the color gold, a 24-carat gold coating is applied to the surface. In contrast to the usual coatings, these “colors” are bio-compatible, extremely hard-wearing, and will not flake off – even when the material is subjected to a high degree of stress.
    Last edited by hemicuda; 06-09-2014 at 07:09 PM.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

frames still there?

Do you still have these frames?

Quote Originally Posted by hemicuda View Post
    This is an amazing deal for someone looking for a very exclusive collection. Below is a very clear description of what these frames are and how they are manufactured. If you sell these at suggested retail ($599) there are over $50,000 worth of frames here. A great opportunity to make some serious margins on your frames. $6,000 OBO get the whole lot with the trays. I am even throwing in a brand new lensometer for that lucky person who picks up this smoking deal. Don't be afraid to make me a reasonable offer...these need to go, now!
    Free Shipping in the US.

Post script. I have had a few messages telling me my prices are too high. I guess the whole OBO and make me a reasonable offer is too much for some people to grasp. HELLO.......make me a reasonable offer, that's it.

Name:	meyer 5.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	10988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meyer 7.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	10990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lensometer 1.jpg 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	10991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02457.jpg 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	10997

Name:	DSC02455.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	10996

The glasses are made of 100% pure titanium, making them very light and bio-compatible. The flexible and robust frames ensure supreme comfort for the wearer and prevent the glasses from slipping. A completely redeveloped, screwless frame hinge guarantees lasting stability.

Meyer Titanium Glasses

One of a kind perfection through craft
    Exclusive, timeless design
    100% pure Titanium
    40% lighter than stainless steel
    Biologically sound
    Physical vapor deposition coating
    Extremely resistant to corrosion
    At Meyer, particular value is placed on the exclusive finish of the pure titanium surface using the elaborate PVD process. With this coating technique, titanium condenses on the surface of the glasses. As a result, hard layers with various color effects are created: black, graphite, berry, aurora, and brown. With the color gold, a 24-carat gold coating is applied to the surface. In contrast to the usual coatings, these “colors” are bio-compatible, extremely hard-wearing, and will not flake off – even when the material is subjected to a high degree of stress.

Thread Information