Thread: OPTOMETRIST Needed for Binghamton, NY (Part Time, Full Time, or Fill-In!)

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Wave OPTOMETRIST Needed for Binghamton, NY (Part Time, Full Time, or Fill-In!)

Established Optical Store with excellent reputation in the community is currently seeking an experienced customer focused Optometrist. Beautiful stores. Great Location in community. High Volume Store. Start seeing patients immediately! Fully furnished office, well equipped exam lanes, utilities, and an online scheduling and patient recall system included.

Immediate FT and PT Opportunities in:
    Lebanon, PA
    Wyomissing, PA
    York, PA
    Binghamton, NY

We're looking for enthusiastic, passionate people with great customer service skills and a strong desire to help people.

If you're looking for more than just a job contact us today and join our Passionate & Energetic Team. We offer a variety of positions on the retail floor, in the optical lab, and have extraordinary opportunities for Optometrists. This gives associates the opportunity to learn and gain broad experience across the store. This also helps us maximize sales and offer unmatched customer service.

To schedule and appointment AND to submit your resume please contact us through e-mail at the link above OR Fax your resume to: 877-736-3649
    Thank You!

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    I Almost Forgot to Mention: I PAY a $1,000 Referral Fee! If you REFER an OD to me, that works 20 or more hours a week, I will pay YOU $1,000! The only restrictions are that: 1. They must be available to work 20 Hours a week 2. They have to be employed for 90 Days before the Referral Fee is paid. That's It!
    Opportunities Currently Available in: Binghamton, NY, Lebanon, PA, York, PA, and Wyomissing, PA!

Thread Information