Ever since Gerber Coburn packed their bags and left Australia (around 2009-10) there are no qualified technicians with decent knowledge about the IQ SL2 here. I'm nearly out of patience. I have a problem with my Gerber Coburn IQ SL2. Out of the blue one day the computer decided that it would play hard ball. Upon booting the program an error pops up on the screen with "A-Axis is not functioning properly. (1)" After further investigations and playing around with it i noticed that the alarm light on the A-Axis servopack was lit. Also the spindle overshot itself at the homing position and was depressing the sensor on the Y-Axis track. The manual (handbook) was useless so i called an electrician to have a look. He tested all the wiring coming from the servo motor to the servopack and it was all good. I decided to buy bits and pieces for it to try to pinpoint the cause. I got a new servo motor, which wasn't the problem. I'm currently waiting on a new servopack. Someone suggested that it could be the motion control board inside the computer, a loose wiring somewhere or a computer program error. I don't know what to do and this machine has served me well since 1996. Can anyone suggest something or know of this problem please i would love to hear from you.