Thread: Anyone "playing" the sunsensor scratch off ticket game?

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

Hey guys,

Any of you playing that game? Sunsensors WILD THINGS bonanza :) (Signet Armorlite)
    An optician at one of my accounts hit TWO, yes 2, number 5's today!! :) Had to call me and tell me how he's getting a new TV and either the gas grill (with sideburner :) ) or the VCR...
    I don't know about you guys but my wholesale accounts love to get into these manufacturer's "give away games"
    Back when Tansitions America first hit (remember transitions PLUS ?) Silor had the same thing, scratch off tickets that gave away entries as well as ca$h..had one account that got back over $600!!
    I want to know when we lab rats get to "win" some stuff..
    Was wondering if you opticians (that work for an OD) get to keep it or do the OD's snag it up?.. I have it both ways, some accounts let the optican keep what ever they win and a couple the OD's take it all...
    Just curious.....

Jeff "yes your PRIZE is in the mail" Trail

Bad address email on file blueyes's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Redhot Jumper

Isn't this the "game" where you sell the transition lenses and get a scratch off card with $$$ amounts on it?? If it is, I am not getting the cards to scratch off. and I like the "games" too. I work for an Opth., and he lets me keep anything I win. I work for it, I sell it, and I present it....why not get an extra incentive. My lab rep told me to send copies of invoices to Transitions, and they would send them to me. Who has the time??!!!

Rick Tinson

Big Smile

Careful there. SunSensors and Transitions are different products from different companies. Don't get your promotions mixed up. The scratch off cards are for SunSensors, not Transitions.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    My cousin is a MD and "WON" a trip to Cancun from a major pharm. company last year. I almost died laughing when he told me he got a 1099 in the mail for five grand which caused him to pay an extra $1,500 in taxes last year. So much for a free lunch!

Thread Information