Thread: New Optiboard Partner

OptiBoard Apprentice OptiBoard Corporate Sponsor
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field

New Optiboard Partner

Hello members of Optiboard,

We are very pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with OptiBoard to provide you with an exclusive member benefit that could potentially provide significant savings this year, as well as add some extreme value to your business! As part of this agreement, Chosen Payments/ OD Payments will offer all OptiBoard members a rate protection and rate guarantee program that will give you $250 if we cannot save you money on your credit card processing!

Here are three very good reasons to use Chosen Payments for your credit card processing:

1. Chosen payments will offer next day funding on all card types. They will help you get your money faster including Amex

2. Chosen Payments saves anywhere between 15-50% and there are no contracts or early termination fee.If we don’t save you money you get $250!

3. The personalized service you receive will be first class! 24/7 in house service & support

There are many other reasons we believe Chosen Payments can be a successful part of your business. Our goal is to provide the best solution for all aspects of your business and with respect to credit card processing Chosen Payments/OD Payments has OptiBoard’s recommendation. It’s all in the name - OD Payments

Give me a call today for a consultation or fill out the form in this link. I’m confident that we can provide you with outstanding service and SAVE you money!.

Michael Lepore
    855-4-CHOSEN (246736) ext 127
    michael.lepore@chosenpayments.com
    Last edited by ODpayments; 04-22-2013 at 05:38 PM.

OptiBoard Apprentice OptiBoard Corporate Sponsor
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field

In addition..

I wanted to post a follow up to my original.

Our reputation and credibility will prove to show that we stand behind what we promise. Additionally we don’t sign you up for long-term contracts with cancelation fees therefore if we don’t deliver what we promise you can be free to go as you wish. I am confident that we are your best solution for processing I just need the opportunity to show you.

Click on the ODpayments link or email me directly. I look forward to thoroughly analyzing your current merchant services statement showing you hidden fees, huge down grade surcharges (I've seen them up to 2.49% and higher) and the areas that will greatly affect your bottom line. I'm not here to sell you equipment but I will be more than happy to answer any questions regarding whats coming down the road as far as terminals, pin pads and everything else. I can also show how using a Virtual terminal will greatly improve your practice patient "flow" and allow you to add another checkout station without loosing sight of the patient.

I get asked many PCI related questions. Is it important? Do I need to be compliant, we are not an online business? What happens if I get breached and I'm not in compliance? Many companies wont stress the importance of PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance because they will make more money if you are unaware. I always make sure the practices I work with are in compliance and will help them get there.

The main goal I shoot for is to show you that you would be working with a company and consultant (I actually have a team dedicated to supporting my optometric practices) who actually care about your business and understand that happy practice is a loyal practice. We are in it for the long haul and want to be a partner in your business for yrs on end. It doesn't matter how big or small you are. EVERYONE will be put in the best position with their processing. We can also help drive revenue to your practice by showing you how effective a gift card program could be. It will help you sell more frames, contacts and gain more patients

I love this open forum so feel free to post here as well as I am trying to create an open dialogue with everyone. I look forward to speaking with you soon

Michael Lepore

Quote Originally Posted by ODpayments View Post
    Hello members of Optiboard,

We are very pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with OptiBoard to provide you with an exclusive member benefit that could potentially provide significant savings this year, as well as add some extreme value to your business! As part of this agreement, Chosen Payments/ OD Payments will offer all OptiBoard members a rate protection and rate guarantee program that will give you $250 if we cannot save you money on your credit card processing!

Here are three very good reasons to use Chosen Payments for your credit card processing:

1. Chosen payments will offer next day funding on all card types. They will help you get your money faster including Amex

2. Chosen Payments saves anywhere between 15-50% and there are no contracts or early termination fee.If we don’t save you money you get $250!

3. The personalized service you receive will be first class! 24/7 in house service & support

There are many other reasons we believe Chosen Payments can be a successful part of your business. Our goal is to provide the best solution for all aspects of your business and with respect to credit card processing Chosen Payments/OD Payments has OptiBoard’s recommendation. It’s all in the name - OD Payments

Give me a call today for a consultation or fill out the form in this link. I’m confident that we can provide you with outstanding service and SAVE you money!.

Michael Lepore

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Welcome to Optiboard! I appreciate your support, as I enjoy this site a lot, and know that it wouldn't be here if not for sponsors such as yourself.

Thanks!
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Thread Information