Thread: Solutionreach, Demandforce, TeleVox, Websystems3? Who to use?

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Solutionreach, Demandforce, TeleVox, Websystems3? Who to use?

My office currently uses MaximEyes FileMaker Pro 11.0v3 and we are trying to get some feedback from other optical companies. We originally signed up with Solutionreach in July 2012, but they haven't been able to sync our system with the version of MaximEyes that we use. Has anyone used Solutionreach, Demandforce, TeleVox, Websystems3, or any other company for marketing and patient communication? Is it worth our money? I'm frustrated because almost 1 year has passed and we still aren't able to use Solutionreach with MaximEyes. Any suggestions/feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Demandforce is hit and miss. When their text system works - it's brilliant. When it doesn't, patients can get a bit annoyed at getting odd confirmation requests after their appts for example. The online schedule request through our Facebook page has been handy and is used fairly frequently - although the interface with our actual scheduler is clunky and can take more time to sort out a pt's appt than if they had simply called on the phone. Demandforce can get expensive at 3 Benjamins+ a month at last check...and you're locked into running annual contracts unless you cancel in writing 30 days before your year is up. While the system isn't terrible, there is room for improvement, and the costs may make it prohibitive for some practices.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Uilleann, Thank you so much for your feedback!

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Ophthalmologist
    Quote Originally Posted by courtney View Post
    My office currently uses MaximEyes FileMaker Pro 11.0v3 and we are trying to get some feedback from other optical companies. We originally signed up with Solutionreach in July 2012, but they haven't been able to sync our system with the version of MaximEyes that we use. Has anyone used Solutionreach, Demandforce, TeleVox, Websystems3, or any other company for marketing and patient communication? Is it worth our money? I'm frustrated because almost 1 year has passed and we still aren't able to use Solutionreach with MaximEyes. Any suggestions/feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

4PatientCare can integrate with MaximEyes

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Jubilee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I spent a great deal of time on the phone today with Websystems3, and was quite impressed with the level of service, customization and detail. We were looking into comparing them with DemandForce, since Demandforce supposedly has gone through some major improvements with Intuit's backing.

How recent is your experience with them Uillean?
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Just got Websystems3 last month. I havn't seen any real issues with it yet. I dont have any prior experience with the other services. I like the fact that it is integrated with my Compulink software and our practice's internet website.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post
    I spent a great deal of time on the phone today with Websystems3, and was quite impressed with the level of service, customization and detail. We were looking into comparing them with DemandForce, since Demandforce supposedly has gone through some major improvements with Intuit's backing.

How recent is your experience with them Uilleann?
    I haven't seen *any* major improvements since the Intuit buyout. Actually, I haven't really seen any improvements at all. It's a system that works fairly well, but it is far from perfect. We just got a call two days ago that involved them dialing in with a minor software update that allowed pt's who confirmed their appointments on the Demandforce site to translate over into the OfficeMate scheduler automatically. My understanding is that Websystems3 already does this - for about $100 less each month?

I don't think any of these systems is truly perfected honestly.

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Jubilee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I agree with you on that. What makes it a bit more difficult for us is how we handle our recall with preappointing, etc. To my knowledge, Demandforce has not called back (at least has not spoken with me) in regards to a comparison. Perhaps since I left the message with a specific contact, that they are out of the office this past week.

Just getting ready to go live with Officemate (next week I am testing the system and creating training materials for the staff) on the optical side and would like to start putting all the other aspects into place so they can get used to the whole routine, and possibly save some time from those functions for the slower efficiency they will have while getting up to speed on OM.
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Solutionreach and MaximEyes Integration

Quote Originally Posted by courtney View Post
    Courtney, are you still using Solutionreach? I'm just seeing this thread for the first time - are you aware that SR and ME are integrated, now? They have bi-directional communication; their partnership was announced in a recent press release here: http://www.solutionreach.com/COMPANY...ce-doctor-pati

If you're already past this issue forgive me - just saw the thread and hoped I could give some insight! :)

-Amy
    Last edited by SR Communications; 07-12-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Didn't add link!

Thread Information