Thread: Already blew THAT resolution!

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Already blew THAT resolution!

This year was supposed to be the year I take charge of my health. I started off the New Year with a terrible chest cold and athsma combo, but I'm at work.
    How are YOU doing so far this year?

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Resolution #1) No texting and driving.. so far so good. Almost blew it within the first hour of the new year as I drove home after the party. It's probably a blessing that my cell phone has gone lame and won't vibrate or make any sounds at all anymore.

Resolution #2) No more fast food/drive through.. as luck would have it on my first day back to work in the new year.. I forgot my lunch! Looks like I'll have one last hoorah with my mistress Ms. Wendy.
    Patient, ".. Doctor says I have a subscription for stigmata.. Can you fill that?"
    Me, "..Um.. "

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Working on quitting those mean old cigarettes, which is something i would like to get finished with by my birthday in May, so i have time on that.

EAT BETTER AND STICK WITH IT! the second i break my routine once it all goes down the crapper, so i'm making an effort to just eat better all of the time and make it a priority. its super hard to do with so many quick options around work, and since i have 3 jobs i can always tell myself "i dont have time to grocery shop!!" ... stupid excuses
    "what i need is a strong drink and a peer group." ... Douglas Adams - Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy

Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    I made a "New Millennium Resolution" 12 years ago not to make any New Year Resolutions.
    Wesley S. Scott, MBA, MIS, ABOM, NCLE-AC, LDO - SC & GA

“As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.” -Albert Einstein

Thread Information