Thread: Shameless plug for fellow Opti-Boarder

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Wave Shameless plug for fellow Opti-Boarder

A while ago I was writing an article on anti-fogging products, Chris Riser was nice enough to send me some of his Zero-Fog. In Phoenix we do not experience fogging very much. I decided to try it on my bathroom mirrors. Chris you have a GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!! I have not had any fogging up for over one month with just one application. If you have fogging problems in your area you need to check this out.
    I came, I saw, I left

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Since we're doing shameless plugs, I'll take over Chris' part.....

Fog is a collection of liquid water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the air at or near the Earth's surface.[1] While fog is a type of stratus cloud, the term "fog" is typically distinguished from the more generic term "cloud" in that fog is low-lying, and the moisture in the fog is often generated locally (such as from a nearby body of water, like a lake or the ocean, or from nearby moist ground or marshes).[2] Fog is distinguished from mist only by its density, as expressed in the resulting decrease in visibility: Fog reduces visibility to less than 1 km (5/8 statute mile), whereas mist reduces visibility to no less than 1 km .[3] For aviation purposes in the UK, a visibility of less than 5 km but greater than 999 m is considered to be mist if the relative humidity is 70% or greater – below 70% haze is reported.[4][citation needed].
    The foggiest place in the world is the Grand Banks off the island of Newfoundland, the meeting place of the cold Labrador Current from the north and the much warmer Gulf Streamfrom the south. Some of the foggiest land areas in the world include Argentia, Newfoundland and Point Reyes, California, each with over 200 foggy days per year. Even in generally warmer southern Europe, thick fog and localized fog is often found in lowlands and valleys, such as the lower part of the Po Valley and the Arno and Tiber valleys in Italy or Ebro Valley in northeastern Iberia, as well as on the Swiss plateau, especially in the Seeland area, in late autumn and winter.[citation needed] Other notably foggy areas include coastal Chile (in the south), coastal Namibia, and the Severnaya Zemlya islands.[5]

http://optochemicals.com/fog.htm

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    You can also put a thin amount of shaving cream on your mirrors for the same effect.

Thread Information