opticians! we see your vision of success in north tampa!
hello fabulous opticians we have your career move here in north tampa!
come join us and bring your stellar skills in dispensing eyewear, and by cutting what you fit..so your strong benchwork/edging skills are required. you will be working with top shelf lenses from essilor and with super cool eyewear brands like tom ford, gucci, and coach. did i mention the geek side? knowledge of officemate a plus, computer skills a must! our team environment is fun and fast paced, and we play as hard as we work! think.. great dinners, bowling, and conventions.. even our canine employees get in on the action! we want our patients to feel like they have been at a 5 star resort, not the doctor’s office –we want to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for our patients to choose great eyewear and also to be our lifelong patients! this affords us the opportunity to offer an above average compensation package including medical benefits and growth opportunities!
we want to share our vision of success with you! send your resume today to our fabulous amanda! amanda@imatters.net or fax to 866.461.4097. speak with me confidentially at my extension of 866.412.4115 ext 704. we too want you to have a 5 star experience here with imatters! visit www.imatters.net for great ways to grow your future through our career postings, all confidentially and at no cost to the candidate.
new! our education department is open! online webinars each week from writing resumes, to optics, and ophthalmic medical assisting, all from the comfort of your computer! call today to schedule 866.412.4115
imatters + 97% success rate = your best industry resource for staffing and training
it starts right at www.imatters.net