Thread: SANTINELLI ME-1200 PLB-8 Edger & ICE-1000 BLOCKER BARELY USED, 1 yr old

OptiBoard Apprentice OptiBoard Silver Supporter
    Occupation
    Ophthalmologist

Wave SANTINELLI ME-1200 PLB-8 Edger & ICE-1000 BLOCKER BARELY USED, 1 yr old

HELP! 15 months ago, we overbought for our merged, in Ophthalmology office Optical. Fantastic, barely used state of the art edger and blocker including handeger with sensor and dual water Solenoid. Used to edge a total of about 385 lenses from July 2011 until June 2012. Has been wrapped and unused since then. OFFERED at 20% discount off LIST PRICE of $67,785.00 or $54,228 obo. Contact me directly at drexcimer@aol.com or my office 773-594-0000.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Santinelli?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rosanova View Post
    HELP! 15 months ago, we overbought for our merged, in Ophthalmology office Optical. Fantastic, barely used state of the art edger and blocker including handeger with sensor and dual water Solenoid. Used to edge a total of about 385 lenses from July 2011 until June 2012. Has been wrapped and unused since then. OFFERED at 20% discount off LIST PRICE of $67,785.00 or $54,228 obo. Contact me directly at drexcimer@aol.com or my office 773-594-0000.
    We are looking at buying the ME-1200. Is the edger still under Warranty, if yes can it transfer over? How long has it been since its been used?

OptiBoard Apprentice OptiBoard Silver Supporter
    Occupation
    Ophthalmologist
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandVision View Post
    We are looking at buying the ME-1200. Is the edger still under Warranty, if yes can it transfer over? How long has it been since its been used?
    The edger is under full warranty.It is essentially brand new. Santinelli will inspect it and re-certify it under warranty. Santinelli is familiar with and has been very understanding and helpful in our self-inflicted situation. I am certain they will continue to help us relocate our mis-purchase. The unit was last used about 4 months ago. Feel free to contact me at any time, I will be happy to satisfactorily answer any concerns or questions. My email and phone are listed above. Mark

Thread Information