Thread: Northern Virginia Licensed Optician For FT or PT. Excellent Perks and Benefits!

OptiBoard Professional eyecarepro's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Northern Virginia Licensed Optician For FT or PT. Excellent Perks and Benefits!

We are currently looking for VA Licensed Opticians for one of 6 Northern Virginia locations: Gainesville, Fair Lakes, Falls Church, Fredericksburg, Leesburg, and Manassas.
    We're searching for top talent to create a simple, fun, and in style experience with all of our guests. If you have an energetic and entrepreneurial spirit then we are looking for you!

We offer a fun and exciting work environment with many perks including free and discounted eyewear, Paid Time Off, Health Benefits, and many other fantastic perks like education reimbursement and state of the art training and development for all Team Members. We have an extensive assortment of the trendiest designer frames and an Independent Doctor of Optometry right next door to provide thorough eye examinations.

If this sounds like a match made in heaven and you are interested in joining our team please PM me for more details and/or to set up a time for an interview.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I live in Fredericksburg and I'm licensed. Very interested in the position. Please contact me at tjd1951@comcast.net

Thread Information