LIVE EYEWEAR APPOINTS MARKETING MANAGER

San Luis Obispo, CA (January 2002) - California based Live Eyewear has announced the appointment of Mr. David Dean to the position of Marketing Manager. “David is a welcome addition to the Live Eyewear team and we are looking forward to his involvement with our company and products.” says Kieran Hardy, General Manager of Live Eyewear.

Mr. Dean is a marketing graduate of the California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo and is returning to the community after a five year absence. “It is great to be back in such a beautiful part of the country as I have fond memories of my college days at Cal Poly.” says Dean. “The opportunity presented by Live Eyewear is extremely exciting and I am very anxious to introduce our unique line of products to the optical industry.”

Live Eyewear offer three collections of fit over sunglasses; Cocoons™, Live Eyes™ a high fashion series and debuting at Vision Expo East will be Live Xtreme™, the world’s first high performance sport fit over glasses. Touted as the highest quality fit over sunglasses in the world, Live products feature unique design and construction elements new to the fits over sunglass market. The patented range of products will be made available to the US optical market at Vision Expo East 2002.

For more information contact Live Eyewear™ at (800) 834-2563 or visit the website at www.liveeyewear.com.