Good observation Mahmoud, I think the S is using asymetrical asphericicty on dual inverted axis, personally, but I have had time to test that out.

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoud.hamza View Post
The only way to reduce the swim effect is by reducing the prism thinning value and with a double aspheric lens design.
Sure E is using a lot of marketing Pressure, and this pressure will make the Professionnal with no many choices.

on the other hand, i think that progressive wearer feeling depends at 20% on his psychological situation, if he is well prepared (by marketing aproche) he will accept easier the lens, what ever it is very good lens or just normal lens, but he will reconnise the real defference between one lens and another only by testing OBJECTIVELY lenses, then he will be able to juge well if the lens is Ok or not.

I tryed one time to fit a bad quality lens to a wearer, an say that the lens is XYZ Brand.... I was really surprised, because the man told me that the lens is good and that he feels conftible with it, but it was a bad lens quality if you compare its Cylinder Map to another one........

Sorry for my english I tried my best :)