Thread: Here's a new one!

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Here's a new one!

I got a lot of spam and thought I had seem them all. But I have to say I've never seen one quite like this before!

Hello,
    If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion or something similar please reply! I simply need the safest method of transferring my consciousness to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a separate email to me at: Dragonball03@aol.com if you can help! Thanks

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

OptiBoard Professional
    OK..........

Master OptiBoarder Cindy Hamlin's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Drangonball smokes what kind of mind altering substances?????
    ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Bad address email on file John R's Avatar
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field
    If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government or alien technology I need your help!
    Sucks you found me out now....
    Scotty
    beam me up quick......

Strange bit is where does government technology come into it......

Occupation
    John R said:
    Strange bit is where does government technology come into it......
    Gee John, *everyone* knows that the U.S. government acquired secret alien technology from the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash and has been working on it at Area 51 in Nevada. You really do need to get out more often! ;)

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----

Bad address email on file Darris Chambless's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

So what's so unusual about it...?

Hello Steve,

Um, I'm afraid I'm confused. Doesn't everybody have a carbon copy replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion? I keep two on hand at all times. You just never know when one will come in handy. I also keep a Wangenstein Kelvonator Reflur Biotexetic Core available for...well. You know? Only problem is shipping these things. They aren't very molecularly stable. One false move by the UPS guy and we'd all be blown to Milwaukee.

While I'm not really an Alien I guess, I am a freelance time traveler. I even have a card for frequent travel miles (saves a bundle at the ticket counter) Last week I visited the future and everyone can relax. President Limbaugh and Vice President Nugent are running the country very well. And guess what? The economy is good, global warming was not only disproven completely but those that came up with the idea were all put to death. Isn't that great news? :) The government has been scaled back to it's required size and I believe that they had Tom Daschle stuffed and stands proudly in front of the Capital building wearing a tutu, multicolored wig and a plastic flower that really squirts water if your stupid enough to get that close to it (he's actually a liberal detector. It's how they weed them out of the fray :) I don't think he was actually dead when they stuffed him though because he has a strange look on his face, almost like a constipated look about him.

Well if anyone needs any of this eqipment let me know and I'll send it on. Just be careful with it. Wouldn't want to see any of you running around with three legs and an inverse cranium. That kind of thing can ruin a persons day. Really! :)

Take care,

Darris "Alcar from the planet Nympho" C.

Bad address email on file John R's Avatar
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field

Wave

Steve Machol said:
    Gee John, *everyone* knows that the U.S. government acquired secret alien technology from the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash and has been working on it at Area 51 in Nevada. You really do need to get out more often! ;)
    Eh U what... I thought that was just a newspaper scam !!!!!
    I think maybe its you who needs to get out more....:hammer:
    I will get out more if only Scotty can beam me up

Occupation

Re: So what's so unusual about it...?

Darris Chambless said:
    Darris "Alcar from the planet Nympho" C.
    Thank you for that illuminating report Darris. It confirms some of the things that people have been saying about you! ;)

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Wink Along the same line....

Anyone get this one yet?
    I've been gone a couple of days and this was nesting amid the 57 emails I went thru tonight...

from nop34372@yahoo.com

Hello,
    If you are in possession of the Blue, Red or Green Time Warping moon crystals, I need some. It would also be best if you are able to provide the proper shielding from there high level of radiation. Please make me an offer. Send a separate email to me at: MindTransference@aol.com
    ~~~~~

It's funny because I was looking at a site recently for crystals (mined in Ireland??) that are supposed to help heal people....well, if you can use them for meditation focus, maybe that's all you really need....and then in pops this!!

Hope everyone had a lovely 4th!

JP

Thread Information