Thread: Full Time Optician for private mid-town NYC practice

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Full Time Optician for private mid-town NYC practice

Looking for licensed optician with prior experience- outgoing personality essential for high end dispensing. Good salary, benefits. Willing to train unlicensed person with prior experience. Available immediately- no weekends, one late evening.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

I'm your Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by abseyedoc View Post
    Looking for licensed optician with prior experience- outgoing personality essential for high end dispensing. Good salary, benefits. Willing to train unlicensed person with prior experience. Available immediately- no weekends, one late evening.
    To Whom It May Concern,

I am ABO certified Optician and have been working in the field for over 12 years. I consider myself an expert Optician as have an in depth optical experience and education. My father is an Optometrist; we work together as father and daughter and as partners. His passion for his practice has inspired me to work harder, listen closer, be more compassionate with each and every patient and do whatever I can to be overly accommodating. After all, detailed and consistent customer service is what ensures success. Unfortunately, due to health reasons, he has had no choice but to sell his practice. And now, I am looking for a new home.
    I can do everything from analyze prescriptions, refract, dispense, perform visual fields, repair frames, cut and edge and train new CL wearers. What separates me from other optical professionals is my charismatic personality. The minute a patient steps into the office I welcome them with a smile,
    introduce my self, offer to clean their glasses and ask them if they would like a glass of water. In general make the initial entry welcoming and positive.

I also have a great eye for fashion. I am familiar with most all high end frame manufacturers, brands and styles. I know exactly what and how many pieces to purchase depending on the warrant as it constantly changes. I am also excellent at negotiating payment schedules and terms. I have a natural ability to problem solve and organization is my expertise. Most importantly, I am proud to say that sales are my greatest strength. I see it as a natural talent.

I currently work with VSP, Spectera, Davis Vision, Eye Med, Avesis, Comprehensive, Vision Screening, NVA, Superior Vision, United Healthcare, Medicare and VBA. I am all too familiar with checking eligibility, obtaining authorizations, submitting claims and explaining to patients their individual plans. I also work with Outlook, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office and MVE.

Please review my attached resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Erica L. Goldberg

Attached Files Attached Files

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Dr. Alan Schlussel

Please contact me privately at my email address- eyedoc58@gmail.com. Could not download your resume. Please attach separately to email. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ericagoldi View Post
    To Whom It May Concern,

I am ABO certified Optician and have been working in the field for over 12 years. I consider myself an expert Optician as have an in depth optical experience and education. My father is an Optometrist; we work together as father and daughter and as partners. His passion for his practice has inspired me to work harder, listen closer, be more compassionate with each and every patient and do whatever I can to be overly accommodating. After all, detailed and consistent customer service is what ensures success. Unfortunately, due to health reasons, he has had no choice but to sell his practice. And now, I am looking for a new home.
    I can do everything from analyze prescriptions, refract, dispense, perform visual fields, repair frames, cut and edge and train new CL wearers. What separates me from other optical professionals is my charismatic personality. The minute a patient steps into the office I welcome them with a smile,
    introduce my self, offer to clean their glasses and ask them if they would like a glass of water. In general make the initial entry welcoming and positive.

I also have a great eye for fashion. I am familiar with most all high end frame manufacturers, brands and styles. I know exactly what and how many pieces to purchase depending on the warrant as it constantly changes. I am also excellent at negotiating payment schedules and terms. I have a natural ability to problem solve and organization is my expertise. Most importantly, I am proud to say that sales are my greatest strength. I see it as a natural talent.

I currently work with VSP, Spectera, Davis Vision, Eye Med, Avesis, Comprehensive, Vision Screening, NVA, Superior Vision, United Healthcare, Medicare and VBA. I am all too familiar with checking eligibility, obtaining authorizations, submitting claims and explaining to patients their individual plans. I also work with Outlook, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office and MVE.

Please review my attached resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Erica L. Goldberg

Thread Information