Thread: Where was the "other" insane poster, Jeff Trail?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Master OptiBoarder Texas Ranger's Avatar
    So, I go all the way to "the" strip and the sands convention center, to meet the only other living "insane poster" who was "supposed" to be going to Expo West. Well, he was a no show! the trip wasn't a total waste though, there were thousands of just insane people there! Al.

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

Al,

I know...I missed a party, and I get that "glazed" look when I start wondering through the exhibits of machinery :) but little thing came up, like my air conditioner blew up :)(not that we need on here in FL.).. and while back (a week or so) my Eclipse bit the bullet..so I had to make a choice a NEW pickup for me..vrooom.. or the show, well you know which one I chose :) ...
    I was even going to stop over in Dallas and see my little brothers new "bambino" :) and try to swing out and give Darris and Chad a hard time... but well, such is life..
    Instead of me getting to go my parents took my tickets and are going.....
    Did you guys have a good time?..I know the last show I went to in Atlanta I still haven't recovered from and I have one coming up in Ft' Lauderdale in awhile that's usually just as bad... :) What I need is a doppleganger to leave here at the lab that will shake his head "yes" as the OD's and opticians gripe :) while I run off to the shows...
    Glad you had a good time.. and you got a new edger? ... that was one expensive trip, you would have been better off being like me and staying home and buying a 2001 truck.. it would have been cheaper!!

Jeff "semi-insane poster..I got more prozac" Trail

Master OptiBoarder Texas Ranger's Avatar
    Jeff, Well, you were missed; but forgiven, you probably NEED an air conditioner in Florida. Pick up truck? sound like a texan? I know the show in Atlanta must have been good, but an Expo is lot's more special than I thought it would be! 180,000 sq. ft. of exhibit area. 400 + exhibitors. Even were showing cylinder machines. I got some neat hand tools from optiboarder Larry Guess at Western Optical Supply, he invented a couple of them. My wife thought I could have got her a new car for the edger cost! but the edger more than pays for itself! There were probably 6 edger mfger's demo their machines, cool! Well, maybe you can make it to new york in the spring!

Thread Information