Thread: 137 to 1,000!!

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

137 to 1,000!!

Thanks to "Optometric Physician" for publishing the link to the petition for the past months!! http://www.revoptom.com/e-newsletters/opnl/c/31627/

Keep them coming please. Remember to pasted the petition one last time in your Facebook or Twitter it to your followers!!! http://www.change.org/petitions/allow-optometrists-in-puerto-rico-to-prescribe-therapeutic-pharmaceutical-agents

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Why would an optician in the US care one way or the other what an OD can or cannot do in Puerto Rico? Do they not have enough physicians in Puerto Rico to prescribe all the drugs they need? From what I have heard anyone can get any drug one desires in any quantity one wants in Puerto Rico with or without any legislative sanction.

Chip

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Why not give back to this community by participating a bit?

Every post has been to help your cause, yet you have not contributed to this online community.

I bet others here would feel more like helping you if you contributed to the forum.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezz View Post
    Why not give back to this community by participating a bit?
    Every post has been to help your cause, yet you have not contributed to this online community.
    I bet others here would feel more like helping you if you contributed to the forum.
    I agree with Fezz... all sefish agenda... are you going to give back to this forum?

Thread Information