Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IOT's Digital Ray Path Technology Explained Watch this video to find out MORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOT's Digital Ray Path Technology Explained Watch this video to find out MORE!!!

Who produces them now?

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
      Who produces them now?
      We have several labs in the US producing them under their own name if your curious if your lab is just give them a call and ask if their designs use IOT's DRP technology. And if they dont send me a PM and I see if I can find you a lab in your area that does!

Thanks for the interest!

Comment

Laramy-K Optical
        If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters
        Laramy-K Optical

Comment

Fantastic video, it is great information and clear enough that even a patient can understand. Tip of the hat to you.
          http://www.opticians.cc

Creator of the industries 1st HTML5 Browser based tracer software.
          Creator of the industries 1st Mac tracer software.
          Creator of the industries 1st Linux tracer software.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiTrace View Post
            Fantastic video, it is great information and clear enough that even a patient can understand. Tip of the hat to you.
            Thank you! Just a little disclaimer, this video describes the technology developed by and exclusively used by IOT in our customized designs, so it is an accurate description of the technology involved if you are selling one of these designs.

Thanks for the KUDOS

Comment

Good video. Excellent demonstration on how that works. Is this how a majority of the major brands freeforms are calculating "perfect vision"?

Comment

Originally posted by brianatleff View Post
                Good video. Excellent demonstration on how that works. Is this how a majority of the major brands freeforms are calculating "perfect vision"?
                Thanks Brian, This video describes the proprietary way IOT compensates their designs. We are all creating the complex curves on the back surface but the methodology behind it is IOT's Digital Ray Path technology.

Comment

IcareLabs Legacy DRP

www.icl365.com

Comment

We are a lab in Taiwan and producing with IOT design. The video is excellent that I never seen before, now i can use in my seminar. great!

Comment

Time to log off...I thought the thread title was IOT Death Ray Path...

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousCat View Post
                        Time to log off...I thought the thread title was IOT Death Ray Path...
                        You really should go to bed earlier

Comment

I am looking for a contact to help me understand the different options?
                          Any suggestions?

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                            I am looking for a contact to help me understand the different options?
                            Any suggestions?

Craig

Give me a call or send me an email 336.529.9284 or kgardner@iotamerica.com

Thanks

Kurt

Comment

Working...
                            X