0 0%
  • Guilty of conspiracy.

4 36.36%

Thread: Any thoughts on Robert Blake?

Master OptiBoarder Cindy Hamlin's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Any thoughts on Robert Blake?

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about the current celebrity slaying.

I personally think he was a man with a guilty conscience since he got noticably thinner and gaunt looking since the murder. He has shown very "squirelly" behavior in his lifetime and has always been a little odd.

If what I am reading is true, it is a sad testament to the life he lived and the promise he evidently showed as an actor.

I had a hard time believeing that a celebrity would park away from the restaurant, by a construction site, near a large dumpster and forget that he left a gun in a restaurant. Then again, I have never owned a gun and therefore haven't carried it around.

That all being said, I think he is indeed guilty. Maybe not of firing, but definately of conspiracy.
    ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

sub specie aeternitatis Pete Hanlin's Avatar
    Occupation
    Lens Manufacturer
    I think he is guilty of conspiracy and has the distinct misfortune of committing his crime after the "OJ" debacle.

I doubt the police would have arrested another celeb unless they had him "dead" to rights on this one!

Truth be told, OJ was guilty of murder too. However, I think the not guilty verdict was correct. How so? The police did a shabby job on the case and created the shadow of doubt (well, with some help from OJ's legal team, anyway- "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!").

I like what Rush Limbaugh said about the OJ case way back when. "If OJ is really innocent, we should all be petrified with fear. After all, if he's innocent it means there is a killer out there capable of murdering two people and leaving evidence that all points to someone else!"
    Pete Hanlin, ABOM
    Vice President Professional Services
    Essilor of America

http://linkedin.com/in/pete-hanlin-72a3a74

Master OptiBoarder Cindy Hamlin's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Pete Hanlin said:

I like what Rush Limbaugh said about the OJ case way back when. "If OJ is really innocent, we should all be petrified with fear. After all, if he's innocent it means there is a killer out there capable of murdering two people and leaving evidence that all points to someone else!"

Good point!
    ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Bad address email on file Darris Chambless's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

"Deep Thoughts" By Jack Handy

Thoughts on Robert Blake...?

Hmmm. Well, I just don't have all the information on the subject to make a judgement BUT if they find all the same evidence on him that was found on OJ he needs to be convicted and OJ should be dragged back into court and found guilty. Otherwise I'm going to riot. And I'll start by burning down my own house. That'll show 'em! ;)

See ya,

Darris C.

Bad address email on file Tim Hunter's Avatar
    Just to let you know I have no idea who Robert Blake is or what you're talking about, hasn't breached the bastions of British media at all. Must just be a USA home grown phenomenon!

Now OJ that was all over the news here!

sub specie aeternitatis Pete Hanlin's Avatar
    Occupation
    Lens Manufacturer
    Robert Blake is a mid-level actor. He and his former wife went to dinner one night last year and after leaving the restaurant, Mr. Blake suddenly "remembered" he had left his gun laying on the table in the restaurant. While he went back in the restaurant to get the pistol, his wife was mortally shot out in the parking lot.

Uh-huh... Anyway, the police did not arrest Mr. Blake until just this week (in my opinion, they've been building an air tight case before taking him into custody). They have plenty of witnesses that testify that Mr. Blake was trying to take out a contract on his wife's life...

Ergo, the question- did Mr. Blake actually pull the trigger, or did he conspire with the person who did (or, snicker snicker, is he completely innocent of any wrong doing)?
    Pete Hanlin, ABOM
    Vice President Professional Services
    Essilor of America

http://linkedin.com/in/pete-hanlin-72a3a74

Thread Information